Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Gemini2544's 4th Pinball meet saturday 21/3/2020

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of a shame you will be missing out on your wedding anniversary but after all, it is Pinball:)

:D

Pretzel already gave up half of her annual leave to go to Brisbane with me so I think I really should stay home - unless there's lambs, and then I can just organise to come out and feed them with her...

Haha, love it we don't even need to put our names down. :laugh:

Moyra and I will be there for sure, would not miss it!

I knew my awesome Cleopatra score would scare @ajfclark off! :D

Pfft, fancy letting an anniversary stop you from coming to a pinny meet! :lol

This year my Son Chris who owns a Reptile & Australian wildlife show will have Crocodiles, snakes & cute fuzzy animals to hold. He said a deadly venomous snake will be released & safely re-captured will be demonstrated.

https://www.facebook.com/tzrreptilesandwildlife/?eid=ARACJvmqLzdNphv_LnBlRL2LQowNBQWjqpJEejJAPcrmOf-U5Ku-n3Tn2LCbpGFsxQ1U4MG5SDcEnvbL&timeline_context_item_type=intro_card_work&timeline_context_item_source=517421403&fref=tag

60036233_2312795662332441_8295081036975439872_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQkYw0TCSU9En2PlFlapICwXjqyObvQBAHVsuPZe3NgJ8umv6fcsYw9uyeV5liAssaw&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=882c1c4807f94ea5d1fa7f0ebbb126c7&oe=5DDE95BB

You know as well as I do that if the EB target had been paying them correctly I would've destroyed your high score.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda...:p

Not even familiar with how to get an EB on Cleopatra, might not have been paying them out for me either... ;) :laugh:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...