KIWI PINCADE (PART 13) New Zealand 5TH-8TH MARCH 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Railways View Post

Silly to sound quoting myself but the Railways team and spouses won't be able to make Pincade '20 and a bit bummed about it but we are committed to other travel O/S for now.
    Hopefully bring on 2021 please.
    BOOOOOOO!
    Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by DAG View Post

Not long now....Have the Brisbane mob registered yet or do I need to do it individually?
      Is there a program for Auckland yet? How many sufferers do you expect this year?
      See ya all soon...
      Dave
      Hi Dave

I'm still refining the Auckland leg of Pincade. This much I know:
      The Friday night comp at Dave's city apartment will go ahead as usual. Two of the last three years, we've had a late start due to Jetstar so I've encouraged people to take the 12.45pm flight out of Wellington on Friday. That flight is cheap and we arrive in Auckland 1.45pm. As Dave doesn't want people until 5pm, we're stopping at Save Ferris for a quick beer and I can give people their packages.

The three Saturday Auckland venues are up in the air while I finalize details with potential hosts. There's nothing I'd like more than to have different people hosting but there are only so many people who have a venue big enough and are willing to host.

Sunday is all day at Pukekohe for the Classics and System 11 comps.

I expect to have the clothing artwork soon so I can show people. Registrations don't close until 20th Feb so no panic.
      I expect about the same amount of people, more or less.

Cheers
      Yee.

Comment

Iím in for Auk only, will be after shirts, but wonít play in any comps.
        Accommodation sorted, thanks Furbs! Flights booked, car booked.

Look fwd to catching up.
        The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
          Iím in for Auk only, will be after shirts, but wonít play in any comps.
          Accommodation sorted, thanks Furbs! Flights booked, car booked.

Look fwd to catching up.
          Yes, it'll be good to catch up for a beer or two!

Comment

The Barrow brothers will be there for Auckland

Comment

Hi everyone

Pincade’s main aim is for a friendly, sociable gaming event on a cost neutral basis. All prices are the same as last year. Clothing quality is very good, I've had several people mention that to me so the same brand will be used. We use the funds to pay for trophies, lanyards, name tags, food & expenses at some venues etc.

For those wanting to attend Pincade, here are your options:

Bronze package $A30 per adult or $A45 per household. Entry one day only. includes lanyard, name tag, entry for any comps on that day. Any food provided on that day (venue dependent).

Silver package $A60 per adult or $A90 per household. Multiple day entry pass, includes lanyard, name tag, entry for any comps on any day you attend. Any food provided on those days (venue dependent).

Gold package $A110 incorporates silver package plus Pincade merchandise [Pincade T shirt, and either a Pincade cap with stubby cooler or coffee mug, beer mug, 2 stubby coolers].

Platinum package $A200 includes gold package plus polo shirt and hoodie.

Payment can be either Paypal as a gift in $A. Or $NZ cash on arrival.

Extra Pincade items available: coffee mug $10, beer mug $10, stubby coolers $5, single coloured T shirts from previous years (grey, blue or black) $20, this year's T shirt $30, polo shirt $30, hoodie $60. You must pre-order any extras.

If you are hosting this weekend you get a free Gold package. If you have hosted Pincade twice previously (whether in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch), you have a free Silver package.

MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS rocky2.nz.nz@gmail.com (double .nz is not a mistake). When paying by Paypal, leave me a message with your AA name and the size of the shirt and logos (if you want retro T shirts) please.

The 19th Feb 2019 is the cut off date for ordering your Pincade clothing. Any payments after this date also incur an additional $20 late fee.

Thanks for all your support, everyone!

Cheers
              Yee.

For kiwis that wish to pay into my bank account, please PM me. It will be included in an email that you may get from your IFPA rep.

Comment

A special thanks to hamish_nz for his outstanding design. Each design look fantastic to me!

This year's clothing black T shirt, the artwork will be on the front this time:

tee.jpg

Comment

Polos will be navy blue with art on the back:

polo.jpg

Comment

Hoodies will be black with art on the back:
                    If you want it a zipper in the front, let me know otherwise you will get the pullover type.

hoddie.jpg

Comment

Awesome designs Hamish! (As per usual ..!)

Great job.

rd

Comment

I might have to sort out that red ghost...….he is lookin' at me funny...…
                        ************************************************** *******************
                        Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

Ooooh, I like the hoodie

Now to find an attendee that would be kind enough to bring one back for me. Tez??, best freind, buddy, pal, mate
                          http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

Comment

PM sent
                            Can somebody bring me back a shirt so I can pretend I went?

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
                              PM sent
                              Can somebody bring me back a shirt so I can pretend I went?
                              Get on the plane!

Comment

Originally posted by spacies View Post

Get on the plane!
                                Nahhhhhhh

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X