Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Williams Pinball Classics Join Pinball FX3 - Medieval Madness, Fish Tales, Getaway, J

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams Pinball Classics Join Pinball FX3 - Medieval Madness, Fish Tales, Getaway, J

Is this why Pinball Arcade lost Bally/Williams rights?

Williams Pinball Classics Join Pinball FX3 - Medieval Madness, Fish Tales, Getaway, Junk Yard, More!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8jF...em-uploademail
    The universe is made up of protons, electrons, neutrons and morons.

yes better deal for the License Holders
    Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
    Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

Comment

Is this good for Arcooda?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

Arcooda already knew they lost the rights a while back.

FX has always had a rep as more of a video game than an accurate pinball sim, seems like they are trying to become more legit.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
          Arcooda already knew they lost the rights a while back.

FX has always had a rep as more of a video game than an accurate pinball sim, seems like they are trying to become more legit.

As far a cabinet support I mean. Backbox, DMD coils firing etc. I played a earlier version of Arcooda at Pinfest 2016 with Zen game and it was quite fun. At 4K it will be even better. Iíll find out at Pinfest I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by 1.21 Gigawatts View Post
            As far a cabinet support I mean. Backbox, DMD coils firing etc. I played a earlier version of Arcooda at Pinfest 2016 with Zen game and it was quite fun. At 4K it will be even better. I’ll find out at Pinfest I guess.
            Please come to the seminar at Pinfest this year - we will explain the behind the scenes work, and future direction of licensed video pinball. Please note that the Arcooda pinball can play all games currently being advertised on Steam as standard, and if the software has been modified to suit our new IO boards, it will support the added features including 3D, etc.
            Find us on facebook: www.facebook.com/Highway.Entertainment
            Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/highwayarcade
            View our videos on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/highwayarcade/videos

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v6qBhJ...em-uploademail

Sent from your mums iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

Gotta say that I have been playing FX3 tables lately and IF YOU ACCEPT THEM FOR WHAT THEY ARE - arcade pinball games, NOT trying to be a real life pinball machine - they are fun, and in some cases VERY VERY clever with some crazy features - the THOR tables flips upside down during play for example !! The graphics and the audio quality is superb. The physics are not, but if they get a new engine, shorten them flippers and remove the endless ball saves then this can only get better

Not sure if I would buy the Williams replicas from them as I already have them on the 3 other platforms and between all those you can normally find at least a half decent playing version already......if ya just want a bit of a bash.

Digital pinball, especially via VPX has come a LOOOOOOOOOOONG way and continues to improve and is an incredibly cheap way to check out many many games

Comment

I did enjoy the fx walking dead table. Zombies walking around the playfield was pretty funny ☺

Is all about fun imo. If a game is fun, doesn't matter if it's totally unrealistic or the physics are off.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifmi...em-uploademail

Comment

Wow. Looks real.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ts5rfZ...em-uploademail

Sent from your mums iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

I cant pick the difference other than one looks cleaner than the other. Maybe it's time for a VP sim.

Comment

Originally posted by hotty View Post
                          I cant pick the difference other than one looks cleaner than the other. Maybe it's time for a VP sim.
                          Your psychiatrist called and said you left your prescription there. He's worried you're off your meds.

Comment

Originally posted by hotty View Post
                            pin sims have come miles. They look great but more importantly they play a lot more true to real life.

For me VP is still a much better app in a full sim cab due to the ability to tweak table behavior. So if you have memories of a certain machine from your youth, how it played, one weak flipper, or some dodgy bulbs, you can recreate the feel perfectly. Tactile feedback etc and real DMD.

I like the direction TPA and FX is going now though. Finally starting to look at supporting the fact there is a large community of pincab builders and players with their own homebrew machines.

Comment

I think the next 12 to 24 months are going to get very interesting in this area...

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X