virtual pin price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• virtual pin price

hi im not keen on another project but would like a virtual pin .theres a small one on ebay https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Pinball-...MAAOSwoCFd~cA5 and wondering is $800 a reasonable price to pay? i would probably eventually move it into a full size cab with larger monitors. any opinions,advice?

Hard to say if it's worth it in parts. No mention of any computer specs, no mention of quality of screens, no mention of controller board.

Comment

As per redferatu it really depends on specs. The graphics card needs to be reasonable for VPX to run decently and there is no mention at all of that. An i5 with 8 Gig of RAM rounds fine but how old? , what speed?

Comment

In my opinion, ugly, unfinished and no legs. I wouldn't touch it

Brad
        My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

If you're after some advice and unsure whether to buy a completed cab or something needing a bit of DIY then feel free to give me a call (info on my website). I can fill you in on specs, costs etc so you can weigh up your options and make an informed decision.

Cheers, Chris

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
          Working...
          X