Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VPGL9.1 Game 6 Stranger Things FINISHED

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VPGL9.1 Game 6 Stranger Things FINISHED



    Grab it here thanks to SCOTTYWIC-JPSALAS

    Code:
    http://www.monsterbashpincab.com/forums/topic/stranger-things-vpx/

    you know the deal

    This table will run for the remaining days of January2018 and will close WEDNESDAY 31 JANUARY

    It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since December 2017, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

    This comp is for VPX Originals only

    Scores will be updated in this post.

    Jed 298,310,580
    JustAnother Rat 203,597,680

    Skids. 10,279,600
    Last edited by skids; 1st February 2018, 06:22 PM.
    The Duke of Doonside

  • #2
    Cool, i like this game. The sound especially, is really good too.

    Comment


    • #3
      I can't get the DMD to stay in the correct position, is there a trick to it?
      The Duke of Doonside

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by skids View Post
        I can't get the DMD to stay in the correct position, is there a trick to it?
        i use a pin2dmd, never have to position it so not sure...

        There's a pinup player mod coming for this pretty soon, full screen videos on the backglass from the show based on game situations, like what has been already done for Tron.

        Comment


        • #5
          10,279,600

          The Duke of Doonside

          Comment


          • #6
            I grabbed version 2.0 of this, but there's so much wrong with V2.0

            For starters the dmd is more off than on, i also get 'file not found' on the dmd a lot, but animations also play fine sometimes.

            In this game i had a heap of upside down multiballs. I made it to the final 'kill monster' mode, and got the guard down for the upside down so i could kill the monster, but could not get the ball to go in any more. at the entrance it just made a noise like there was a ball stuck there, and could not get the ball into the upside down at all.

            Kicked off the mode where the girl Eleven's hand magnetizes the ball, the table goes nuts flashing every light and you get another 4-ball multiball. The 2nd time i got this mode going, the game just froze with the ball still stuck on her hand, and I couldn't go any further, i left it there for 10 minutes as all the lights were flashing still. Tried to tilt the ball off and start ball 3, but the machine got stuck on tilt too.


            So, I quit with the frozen ball on Eleven's Hand on ball 2, 298,310,580


            Comment


            • #7
              Nice. Think i got version 2.2? I had a nice long game on it with plenty of mulTIBalls didnt make it to the hand thing? But it crashed on me. Then had another game and could only get one mb lol.
              I like the sounds in this so much i m going to watch the series.

              Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
              Last edited by skids; 18th January 2018, 05:26 PM.
              The Duke of Doonside

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by skids View Post
                Nice. Think i got version 2.2? I had a nice long game on it with plenty of mulTIBalls didnt make it to the hand thing? But it crashed in me. Then had another game and could only get one mb lol.
                I like the sounds in this so much i m going to watch the series.

                Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
                Both series are really good. I think the 2nd series even gets better than the first.

                in the show, there is a a sort of alternate reality known as the 'upside down' - this is what the lower playfield is meant to represent. I find the reversed and flipped flippers too tricky for my brain so whenever I am in the upside down, I turn into double-flipper man

                i didn't know there was a 2.2, I'll grab that.

                Comment


                • #9
                  So needs to be a real machine at some point. You're right re S2 - it was great, and the scenes in the arcade were cool (even with LCD displays in most of the games).

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jed View Post
                    Both series are really good. I think the 2nd series even gets better than the first.

                    in the show, there is a a sort of alternate reality known as the 'upside down' - this is what the lower playfield is meant to represent. I find the reversed and flipped flippers too tricky for my brain so whenever I am in the upside down, I turn into double-flipper man

                    i didn't know there was a 2.2, I'll grab that.
                    I'm double flipper man on Cactus Canyon Continued... in drunk mode.

                    I guess I'd be the same on this.. I'll have to try to have a game.

                    Comment


                    • #11


                      Unfortunately the game decided it didn't want to play anymore. I thought perhaps the ball was stuck so I tried to nudge it out and it tilted but still didn't get to continue.

                      Had over 600 million up, not sure what a good score would be. I find it difficult to play without the DMD working for the most part.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
                        I'm double flipper man on Cactus Canyon Continued... in drunk mode.

                        I guess I'd be the same on this.. I'll have to try to have a game.
                        Is that the same as the reversed flippers mode in TSPP? I cross my arms over the cabinet for that because my brain doesn't handle it.

                        I wonder if that mode is easier for people that don't play much they'd have less muscle memory to fight against?
                        Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post


                          Unfortunately the game decided it didn't want to play anymore. I thought perhaps the ball was stuck so I tried to nudge it out and it tilted but still didn't get to continue.

                          Had over 600 million up, not sure what a good score would be. I find it difficult to play without the DMD working for the most part.
                          I guess a kill screen @ 2.4 Billion would be a good, and highest score possible, like all uDMD games.

                          That center shot to enter the upside down is an easy one to get regularly, so you can just keep kicking off upside-down multiballs till the cows (or in this case, demi-gorgons) come home.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ajfclark View Post
                            Is that the same as the reversed flippers mode in TSPP? I cross my arms over the cabinet for that because my brain doesn't handle it.

                            I wonder if that mode is easier for people that don't play much they'd have less muscle memory to fight against?
                            I've never seen it on TSPP but I'd guess so.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              55,023,920


                              I don't seem to ever get to finish my games on this table but I have realised that I'm playing v2.0 so maybe I need to play v2.2

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X