No announcement yet.

VPGL9.1 Game 6 Stranger Things FINISHED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed that Skids has given me credit for my 600 million that I said I had, thanks mate but I don't have photo evidence so don't trust me.

I'll try having another crack at this when I remember to download the newer version.

Comment

Updated to 55mil. Only playing for fun, and maybe glory? But only 3 of us playing so not much of that lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
      The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Originally posted by skids View Post
        Updated to 55mil. Only playing for fun, and maybe glory? But only 3 of us playing so not much of that lol

Similar thing happened a few VPGL's ago where we had all games posted at once... so much to choose from, choice is too great, so play none

I think one of the main issues is the UltraDMD crash bug. It makes any of those games hardly worth playing. I don't reckon that many of these originals have been played or tested that much, as we've found heaps of issues with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
          I think one of the main issues is the UltraDMD crash bug. It makes any of those games hardly worth playing. I don't reckon that many of these originals have been played or tested that much, as we've found heaps of issues with them.
          I agree

Comment

Haven't been out to play anymore virtual pin, too hot out in the shed so stayed in the air con and finished watching series 1&2 not a bad show 😊

Last edited by skids; 25th January 2018, 10:39 AM.
            The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Haven't been out to play anymore virtual pin, too hot out in the shed so stayed in the air con and finished watching series 1&2 not a bad show 

that's the problem here too. My garage is like an oven, big steel tilt door is pretty much a gigantic stove element. The other day i went to put a padlock on the side gate when we were going away for a couple days, the padlock had been left in the sun near the gate. I couldn't even pick the thing up, it was too hot to hold !

Comment

I give up in this table, plenty of potential but too buggy unfortunately. Hopefully the LE version doesn't have the bugs when it's released.

Today I was on a very good game, ball 1, a couple of extra balls up my sleeve and held the ball on the flipper in the upside down area while I watched something in TV, look back and the ball is missing and couldn't continue.

So many quirks like that make it annoying unfortunately.

Comment

On an unrelated topic, I just noticed the initials TIB in Metallica on my cab.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post

Ha! You mustn't play it much, im sure that wouldnt be a very big score

The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Ha! You mustn't play it much, im sure that wouldnt be a very big score
                      Yeah, not very often, wanted to try it out with SSF on the cab. I think your score is number 3 but you also have a high score for one of the modes.

Comment

i just want to point out that TIB is on every Metallica pinball

coffin TIB might be a bad omen

The Duke of Doonside

Comment

I just realised the date.... Comp is over.

Comment

I just realised the date.... Comp is over.
                            Yup. I think the main thing learned out of having an originals comp is most originals are barely tested much ! Whose idea was it to have an originals only comp anyway, must have been an idiot

Comment

comp over, well done to JustAnotherrat and all who played

quick table for those who are interested. Just gave points for the number of players, i.e 5 players top score gets 5 pts etc

The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
                                Yup. I think the main thing learned out of having an originals comp is most originals are barely tested much ! Whose idea was it to have an originals only comp anyway, must have been an idiot
                                I'm surprised a little. I didn't mind playing but the problems are surprising. So many people give raving reviews and even at times talk of massive scores but it seems massive scores aren't possible with Ultra DMD.

Champions League is a very well polished table, but I'd expect nothing less from Tom and Nizzu.
                                Last edited by JustAnotherRat; 2nd February 2018, 05:20 AM. Reason: Do to so

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X