• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPGL9.1 Game 5 Champions League Season 18 FINISHED

Grab it here thanks to Tom Tower & Ninuzzu
    Code:
    http://www.monsterbashpincab.com/champions-league-season-18-ttnz-vpx/
    http://www.monsterbashpincab.com/forums/topic/champions-league-season-18-vpx/
    you know the deal

This table will run for the remaining days of December 2017 and to the end of January 2018 and will close at midnight on Sunday December 31 New Years eve EXTENDED - NOW FINISHING WEDNESDAY 31 JANUARY

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since December 2017, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

This comp is for VPX Originals only

Scores will be updated in this post.

JustAnotherRat 85,434,730
    Skids 73,563,860
    Jed 26,604,920
    Last edited by skids; 1st February 2018, 06:22 PM.
    The Duke of Doonside

cool table, took ages for me to download it, if you are having the same issues with slow download, i uploaded it to dropbox
    Code:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/v77n8hyt6h5oasg/UEFACL18_SETUP-1.rar?dl=0
    The Duke of Doonside

Comment

I at least thought becoming the Champion in the game would mean I score enough to beat the default Grand Champion score but nope.

Comment

After a day of defeat, first trying to replace sprockets on a bike.. then got my chainsaw stuck in a tree limb and the chain came off....twice... finally got to power on my vpin and have a game of this new version. Ball 1 I got to the champions league final. End of game, still didn't manage to win it. so annoying~!!!

Comment

You get lots of extra balls on this, i find the shot to start multiball very hard to hit

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
          Last edited by skids; 24th December 2017, 03:11 PM.
          The Duke of Doonside

Comment

It takes forever for the high score list to display on this... I think it never comes up if there is a credit in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by skids View Post
              You get lots of extra balls on this, i find the shot to start multiball very hard to hit
              I don't get many extra balls... maybe I'm doing something wrong... the multiball shot is a bitch.

I did get a better score than my previous... still didn't beat [MENTION=7493]skids[/MENTION] and still haven't got the Grand Champion score.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
                I don't get many extra balls... maybe I'm doing something wrong... the multiball shot is a bitch.

I did get a better score than my previous... still didn't beat @skids and still haven't got the Grand Champion score.
                I've been in a food and booze coma for about a week it seems. Looking forward to getting back on the vpin.

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
                  I've been in a food and booze coma for about a week it seems. Looking forward to getting back on the vpin.
                  I keep wasting hours colouring little dots from the Getway DMD.

Comment

I .. still didn't beat [MENTION=7493]skids[/MENTION] score.
                    Thats ok [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
                    The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Visual Pinball give me the shits sometimes. Just decided to have a game of this, loaded it up and the music is coming from the internal PC speaker while all other sounds are coming from the external speakers. I don't have PMD or SSF (yet) and have never had seperate sound outputs so why the hell would this change itself?

I'll look into it tomorrow.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Visual Pinball give me the shits sometimes.
                        only sometimes

When you have to maintain Vpinmame/SAM, Pin2DMD firmware, VP, B2s server, roms. if you use a front end then you need to maintain that and all the media, videos, dmd as well.

Add toppers, pinup player, audio-driven feedback, and these things require more time spent on software maintenance than anything in gaming i reckon!

Comment

First game after adding SSF tactile feedback. Is it possible that it makes me a better player?

Comment

First game after adding SSF tactile feedback. Is it possible that it makes me a better player?
                            I reckon it does, least it does for me. For the first time you have a real tactile feel in the ball, flippers, and all mechanical elements of every table. And chimes sound and feel fantastic too.

I haven't bothered with surround, I'm happy with just a pair of right/left exciters and one amp hooked into the playfield panel. Just my opinion.... but I think the whole SSF thing is overkill invented by OCD tweakers who don't play real pinball. Cause you don't notice feel through a cabinet that way (front/rear) when you play real pinball anyway!

That said, tactile feedback is da bomb, and it makes a massive difference to VP.

I might even get back to playing after the australian open is finally over
                            Last edited by Jed; 26th January 2018, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                            Working...
                            X