Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VPGL9.1 Game 4 Pokemon FINISHED

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VPGL9.1 Game 4 Pokemon FINISHED




    Don't have this table? get it here thanks to jpsalas
    Code:
    http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13094
    http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=12269

    you know the deal

    This table will run for the remaining days of December 2017 and to the end of January 2018 and will close at midnight on Sunday December 31 New Years eve EXTENDED - NOW FINISHING WEDNESDAY 31 JANUARY

    It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since December 2017, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

    This comp is for VPX Originals only

    Scores will be updated in this post.

    Jed 2,144,877,076
    JustAnotherRat 2,038,369,051
    Kane. 253,730,287
    Skids 93,231,810
    Last edited by skids; 1st February 2018, 04:23 PM.
    The Duke of Doonside

  • #2
    5,905,740

    Score to get the (pokemon) ball rolling



    Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
    The Duke of Doonside

    Comment


    • #3
      One for the kiddies

      it's a pretty fun table despite the theme...

      Comment


      • #4
        253,730,287

        Comment


        • #5
          1,600,976,731


          I've changed the music on this table to have the Pokemon theme, the Pokemon Rap and a Pokemon battle song as suggested by my kids. I think it adds to the game. Happy to share is anyone wants it, do I just share my table for that it does the music get held elsewhere?

          Comment


          • #6
            Wow great score, with Kanes score i needed to bungle two more zeros, now i need four more with your score!

            Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
            The Duke of Doonside

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
              1,600,976,731


              I've changed the music on this table to have the Pokemon theme, the Pokemon Rap and a Pokemon battle song as suggested by my kids. I think it adds to the game. Happy to share is anyone wants it, do I just share my table for that it does the music get held elsewhere?
              It should work fine if you just zip up the contents of the music folder for this game, and upload it. Then we can just dump it in our music folder.

              I'd like a copy for sure

              My pins are still obstructed by one of my motorbikes which has the back wheel off for some work. I hope to fix this some time over the weekend and get back to playing!

              Comment


              • #8
                It turns out that this table doesn't the music folder.

                Here is a link to download the table that has the music incorporated.... maybe just save it with a different name in case you prefer the original
                https://www.dropbox.com/s/eizj9s1y7n...1.2.1.vpx?dl=0

                Comment


                • #9
                  can't get this working on my machine (your version from the dropbox JAR) i get 3 different errors, all at different places in the script. something about versions and highscores ?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jed View Post
                    can't get this working on my machine (your version from the dropbox JAR) i get 3 different errors, all at different places in the script. something about versions and highscores ?
                    I don't understand why... I copied it from my cab, took it inside and added it to my desktop and it played.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
                      I don't understand why... I copied it from my cab, took it inside and added it to my desktop and it played.
                      was my machine, i updated to the latest version of vp and now it works.

                      Wish we had more time, [MENTION=7493]skids[/MENTION] can we extend 9.1 to end of january ? get to play these games for longer

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Cant see why not? Might add anorher couple of tables

                        Just playing for fun.

                        93,231,810



                        Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
                        The Duke of Doonside

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Maybe we should call these UltraDMD problems 'killscreens' ?

                          So killscreened Pokemon by Ball 2,

                          2,144,877,076

                          Good stuff on the extension skids It's good to have the time to play now.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jed View Post
                            Maybe we should call these UltraDMD problems 'killscreens' ?

                            So killscreened Pokemon by Ball 2,

                            2,144,877,076

                            Good stuff on the extension skids It's good to have the time to play now.]
                            With a score like that Jed you donít need anymore time to play
                            The Duke of Doonside

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by skids View Post
                              With a score like that Jed you don’t need anymore time to play
                              ha, if i'm scoring like this you know the table is easy !

                              Just keep starting that venus-whatever pokemon lock/multiball and then hitting jackpots, score goes up pretty quickly, 5-ball multiball is good fun too.

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X