Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VPGL9.1 Game 3 Serious Sam FINISHED

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VPGL9.1 Game 3 Serious Sam FINISHED




    Don't have this table? get it here thanks to jpsalas
    Code:
    http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13094
    http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=27048

    you know the deal

    This table will run for the remaining days of December 2017 and to the end of January 2018 and will close at midnight on Sunday December 31 New Years eve EXTENDED - NOW FINISHING WEDNESDAY 31 JANUARY

    It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since December 2017, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

    This comp is for VPX Originals only

    Scores will be updated in this post.

    Skids 21,375,240
    JustAnotherRat 10,675,210
    Jed 10,104,430
    Kane 8,040,369
    Last edited by skids; 1st February 2018, 06:23 PM.
    The Duke of Doonside

  • #2
    8,040,360

    I'm glad this table has a ball save feature else I'd barely last a minute.

    Comment


    • #3
      21,375,240



      Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
      The Duke of Doonside

      Comment


      • #4
        cool, this will force me to install this one and play it..

        Comment


        • #5
          4,872,320

          Gee, isn't this table frustrating?

          I think I've come up with a strategy but I was too frustrated to try it [emoji38]

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
            Gee, isn't this table frustrating?

            I think I've come up with a strategy but I was too frustrated to try it [emoji38]
            yeah, who nominated this

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jed View Post
              yeah, who nominated this
              I'm thinking the twit didn't know what he was doing. Maybe he misspelt Goldorak.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
                I'm thinking the twit didn't know what he was doing. Maybe he misspelt Goldorak.
                Or maybe he meant Harley Quinn... or Wrath Of Olympus.... or.....

                Comment


                • #9
                  I should hurry up and install these games.
                  I have a day up my sleeve now.


                  Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk
                  The Artist Formally Known As #1

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    10,675,210


                    I think I'm missing something, I can't seem to score well.

                    Anyone actually able to get an extra ball? I light it and then hit it but never get it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I have to get the DMDs to work.
                      Next week.


                      Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk
                      The Artist Formally Known As #1

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Can't get the backglass showing. Is there some sort of voodoo ?

                        5,004,560

                        I think JP likes his dance music. The music at the end of game that keeps playing reminds me of going clubbing in the late 80's early 90's, jungle house I think they called it.



                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jed View Post
                          Can't get the backglass showing. Is there some sort of voodoo ?
                          I don't think that there is a backglass. I just have an bodgy image. I asked in VP Addicts for a backglass and Hauntfreaks said he was working on other projects first. Apparently JP doesn't code backglass information into his tables so there is a fair bit of work involved.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
                            I don't think that there is a backglass. I just have an bodgy image. I asked in VP Addicts for a backglass and Hauntfreaks said he was working on other projects first. Apparently JP doesn't code backglass information into his tables so there is a fair bit of work involved.

                            I might poke around in VPA and see if someone has done something.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Found a b2s for this thanks to a tipoff over at VPA.

                              Go here: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=38755

                              scroll down to post #8 , STAT has made a BG, follow his instructions.

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X