• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPGL9.1 Game 2 Diablo FINISHED

Don't have this table? get it here thanks to Scottywic
    Code:
    http://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/diablo-pinball/
    you know the deal

This table will run for the remaining days of December 2017 and to the end of January 2018 and will close at midnight on Sunday December 31 New Years eve EXTENDED - NOW FINISHING WEDNESDAY 31 JANUARY

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since December 2017, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

This comp is for VPX Originals only

Scores will be updated in this post.

Post as many times as you wish. New post (containing your score, not just in the pic) for every new score please.

Jed 13,894,798
    JustAnotherRat 552,485,932
    Kane 267,641,322
    Skids 53,975,690
    Last edited by skids; 1st February 2018, 04:22 PM.
    The Duke of Doonside

The Duke of Doonside

Comment

I finished all the acts today for about 670mil and was half way through again on my second ball when the table crashed with a script error, no score saved and no screenshot

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
        I finished all the acts today for about 670mil and was half way through again on my second ball when the table crashed with a script error, no score saved and no screenshot

Well... it is El Diablo

sucks though!

Comment

In only played one game. The DMD doesn't display most of the time on this game for me. This score was nowhere near the end of the game it was when I thought the game had locked up and I hit insert coin and the display came back, just as I was about to exit the table the ball came back out and I kept playing. Got through all of the acts and then was up to act 3 again when it locked up and I got the error message below. In didn't mind the table but playing without a DMD and having it lock up makes me not want to play again.

Comment

well this is a bugger.

looking at that error message, maybe try updating your version of UltraDMD ?

Comment

Hmmm. Looks like my score is missing a 0
              The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Originally posted by skids View Post
                Hmmm. Looks like my score is missing a 0
                Bungle it

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jed View Post
                well this is a bugger.

looking at that error message, maybe try updating your version of UltraDMD ?
                I'll have to try something... I think I'll also update my Pin2DMD firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
                  it locked up and I got the error message below.
                  That's the same error I got, and sounds like around the same time in the game, one and a half times through. I wonder if it's crashing when it's trying to roll at one billion?

Comment

guys, i've just done a scout and try this version. it is newer (1.03) updated version than the one vpinball has. i'm not sure if it has a fix for this problem though, but we'll see i guess ? it looks like only DOF got added in the update list but might be worth a try.

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?ap...showfile=12750

Comment

I'm not worried at all about hitting the XDMD limit of 2 billion or whatever it was, where are the points on this game ? I only got to ACT II probably explains a bit....

Does anyone else think the "Get out of here!" sample when you hit the chest sounds like it's ripped from Family Guy - Lois Dad ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
                        I'm not worried at all about hitting the XDMD limit of 2 billion or whatever it was, where are the points on this game ? I only got to ACT II probably explains a bit....

Does anyone else think the "Get out of here!" sample when you hit the chest sounds like it's ripped from Family Guy - Lois Dad ?
                        For me the way to score points was to get a 2nd ball, at least, by hitting the ramps and moving the lights in the inline so that all of the letters light up and then start a mode and follow the lights.

I can't even remember hearing "Get out of here!" lol

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
                          For me the way to score points was to get a 2nd ball, at least, by hitting the ramps and moving the lights in the inline so that all of the letters light up and then start a mode and follow the lights.

I can't even remember hearing "Get out of here!" lol
                          It happens when you hit the chest for the first time to drop the barrier in front of it. Sounds exactly like Mr Pewtershmidt.

Comment

Had another crashed game tonight with the 1.0.3 table. I was trying to get a screenshot after finishing it but with so much multiball I just never had a chance, and the score is rarely displayed when there is so much going on.

It crashed right when I started Act III for the second time, get your screenshots in before then people!

Comment

Crashed this game too when I lost the last ball at the same time as multiball started, but at least I could still get a screenshot.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X