Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
      I still need to put this on my cab.
      I have all 3 versions for you to grab

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wob View Post
        I really wish I new what I was doing on this game, at the moment it's just hit/release the traps, repeat.
        cool, i haven't tried that yet You have 3x my score but i was just going for A-B-C repeatedly for points and 1-2-3 in sequence to get the EB lit... might start to do some cave hunting.

Comment

I did work out the 1-2-3 EB, but I'm rubbish at collecting it in time. I think there is another after X number of ABC's but it doesn't seem consistent. But still no idea of the deeper rules with the traps, or where the big points are.

sigpic

Comment

With my real life fathom it depends on the settings for the lagoon and cave traps. One setting will release the trapped ball after every drain and the other setting will hold it in for the next ball played, whether it be yours or another player. The latter option is what mine is set to so it's imperative if you lock it in a trap you've got to make damn sure you dig it out and don't leave it for the next player to dig out. If you're playing by your self it just stays there until all 3 inlines are dropped.

You can drop the blue or green inlines by either hitting the 3 respective drops on the left or directly up the trap and knock one down at a time which is also your bonus mutilpier.

If you get both ball up to 5x and you loosed two balls during multiball it doesn't really matter as the 5X on both will keep scoring until you've drained the last ball.

To get the EB you must hit 1 - 2 - 3 in order and then hit the orange stand-up on the right which is usually a timed shot of about 10 seconds.

Hope that's some help.
            http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

Comment

Thanks for the tips, I had works out some of that, bust knowing about the multipliers should help.

Do you know what the advantage is for relocking the ball a second time? They go in but drops stay down, when you hit them they say help me, If the alternative trap is also locked you can release both by dropping it's targets, but I have managed to lock both with drops down, but I lost the ball before I could work out what to do next.

sigpic

Comment

When you hit a multiball back in the lock and the targets stay down, the left target banks corresponding targets release the ball again.
                It's actually bad to lock it as the playfield multiplier turns off.
                2x pf with 2 balls in play
                3x pf with 3 balls in play.
                The xtra ball spot target lights the spinner for 5000 per spin.

ABC lanes light the bumpers and
                2nd time, left in lane lights
                3rd time, right inlane lights
                4th time, special lights (ABC special pays an extra ball)

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk
                The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Thanks, it is starting to make sense.

I can stop trying to relock balls, I assumed there was some payout if I managed to relock both and release again.

Now, I'm not saying I have enough control with 2 or 3 balls in play, but what should I be shooting for? The spinner/ABC or the left drops?

Also, how do the multipliers work, there is green/blue, does that correspond to the relevant colour left drop target values?

Wob

sigpic

Comment

When you drop the 3 green or blue on the left it will drop one of the corresponding colour inlines. I.e to get multipliers up its quicker to drop the inlines one at a time.
                    http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

Comment

But where are the actual multiplier applied to? Do they stack, or does the green and blue apply to different spots?

And where are the best points found during multiball?

Feel like a total noob in this table [emoji16]

sigpic

Comment

Gawd, it's getting too much to think about!

I might be out for the rest of this tourney unfort, had to remove my vpin's PC for a video editing job in the work studio, probably going to take me the rest of this week to finish

guess I could have a crack desktop style.

Comment

Once you get your "Bonus" multipliers up to 5X, buy getting the inline targets down after locking a ball, they stay lit until the end of the ball.
                          (Right side lights green)
                          (Top side lights blue)

So that's BONUS X, not to be confused with
                          PLAYFIELD Multiplier, which only lights while ball is in play.
                          There is no xtra points or anything for locking other balls again.
                          So if 3 balls are too much, piss one off back into a lock.
                          Spinner into ABC into lit bumpers is what to aim for with random targets thrown in.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys, I was doing great in this game till I fluffed the last two balls for a couple of hundred points each...

sigpic

Comment

I really can't seem to string 3 good balls together. Not sure I can improve on this.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wob View Post
                                I really can't seem to string 3 good balls together. Not sure I can improve on this.

That a good enough score [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X