Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Game 9 VPGL9 VPX Demolition Man [FINISHED]

Next up is Acejas's pick of Demolition Man

maxresdefault.jpg

you know the deal

This table will run for two weeks and will close at midnight on Sunday November 5

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since September 2017, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

This comp is for VPX only

Scores will be updated in this post.

Post as many times as you wish. New post (containing your score, not just in the pic) for every new score please.

Dedrok 33,726,067,390

JustAnotherRat 14,689,914,680

Wob 11,658,594,110

Jed 10,210,954,130

Wob 6,013,132,860

MrBungle 4,476,582,420

acjas 3,487,587,000

Skids 2,383,417,320

Edited by skids

Rolled it :D

Had a great run, every multiball twice, demolition time twice.

the lightshow in this is so good. So many shots in this game. after playing for more than an hour I wasn't bored.

leading up to the roll

IMAG0022.jpg

Rolled score

IMAG0028.jpg

Grand Champion score

IMAG0030.jpg

Better, but for the length of play I feel I should have scored more, need to work out where the points are.

playing default settings as per normal but this game seems to offer up extra balls at the drop of a hat... and they are stackable so you can get a lot of them! Just get that narrow lane shot to get the EB down pat so you can collect is key, I must have had 7-10 extra balls when I rolled it.

Lots of points in the different mulitballs, jackpots, center ramp, demolition time, I seemed to get big points when bonus awaded at the end of a ball, up to a billion at the end of a ball sometimes.

Well, that took a long time, I got heaps of extra balls.

Still pretty sure there is a quicker way to score, I don't seem to last long on most multiballs, so that prob doesn't help.

I REALLY should have been sleeping, that was meant to be a quick game.b6bd35180217005ca5b48f9dce9c08fa.jpg

Sent from my phone

Well, that took a long time, I got heaps of extra balls.

Still pretty sure there is a quicker way to score, I don't seem to last long on most multiballs, so that prob doesn't help.

I REALLY should have been sleeping, that was meant to be a quick game.b6bd35180217005ca5b48f9dce9c08fa.jpg

Sent from my phone

!

cURSE YOU

now i need to play again, it takes soooooo long...

i'm expecting dedrok to probably roll this twice though, so maybe wont bother :D

I don't hate it, not sure I love it either, it's a bit of fun, but some of the patterns get a little repetitive, and I'm just not accurate enough to hit shots consistently.

That said I found this table more fun than Big Game, that's just hard work, I can't seem to hit any shot with any consistency, it just wack the ball around and hope for me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

!

cURSE YOU

now i need to play again, it takes soooooo long...

i'm expecting dedrok to probably roll this twice though, so maybe wont bother :D

Just got my old phone up to run, smashed the other one. Have a habit of twitching which throws it.

Hopefully I get out to play it soon.

Now to get tapatalk working.

Game 9 VPGL9 VPX Demolition Man {closes Nov 5}

This looks so much better than the vp9 version. Very playable.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171027/07b3c4695830520cdccab3e0ce4a3231.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171027/25322c9ef21d483983ae3f052c5d834b.jpg

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I had some more games of this last night.... I was not playing well and was getting frustrated so I had to walk away..... I hope to find time to come back and improve my score.
That sound like me on Big Game the last couple of nights, except for the walk away, I just continued to get frustrated :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk