Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Game 8 VPGL9 VPX Big Game [FINISHED]

Next up is Big Game by Stern nominated by yours truly ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

you know the deal

With

This table will run for a (just over) two weeks and will close at midnight on Sunday Octoiber 29

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since September 2017, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

This comp is for VPX only

Scores will be updated in this post.

Post as many times as you wish. New post (containing your score, not just in the pic) for every new score please.

Dedrok 1,898,880

Jed 1,813,080

JustAnotherRat 1,789,950

AceJas 1,428,530

Wob 1,324,520

Skids 979,100

Kane 919,620

MrBungle 784,460

Gruntis 393,200

Edited by skids

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did we play this VP9 before @skids ? It's ringing a bell.

For a double flipper game this is a good 'un.

You still can't trap on the lower flipper though, cause to top comes down and slams the ball. Just a flipper spacing issue I guess. You can live with it

IMAG0031.jpg

Did we play this VP9 before @skids ? It's ringing a bell.

For a double flipper game this is a good 'un.

You still can't trap on the lower flipper though, cause to top comes down and slams the ball. Just a flipper spacing issue I guess. You can live with it

IMAG0031.jpg

I don’t think we have played it before? Kind of like playing pinball and bingo

Skids

You should have chosen black hole. [emoji1306][emoji1306]

Help skids, his Ball keeps falling off a trapped flipper. Tilt settings issues.

Sent by using mental telepathy

you mean analogue nudge settings ? @skids post your current settings and what board you are using.

everyone's setup is going to be different depending on how you have mounted your board.

when i was setting mine up, i mounted my board (pcb out of a sidewinder pro) while using the vp10 analogue nudge test table, then tweaked the mounting till the balls on the table were not sliding off on either the x or y axis.

i'm using these settings in analogue nudge in vp10:

x gain 275%

y gain 50%

deadzone 3%

everything else left defaults.

i upped my deadzone a bit just cause the exciters (feedback speakers) otherwise interfered with ball trajectory.

- - - Updated - - -

vp10 analogue nudge test table: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak2BSqBrgrDAwjEBqbf2-rbg9AJA

you mean analogue nudge settings ? @skids post your current settings and what board you are using.

everyone's setup is going to be different depending on how you have mounted your board.

when i was setting mine up, i mounted my board (pcb out of a sidewinder pro) while using the vp10 analogue nudge test table, then tweaked the mounting till the balls on the table were not sliding off on either the x or y axis.

i'm using these settings in analogue nudge in vp10:

x gain 275%

y gain 50%

deadzone 3%

everything else left defaults.

i upped my deadzone a bit just cause the exciters (feedback speakers) otherwise interfered with ball trajectory.

- - - Updated - - -

vp10 analogue nudge test table: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak2BSqBrgrDAwjEBqbf2-rbg9AJA

using zeb boards encoder Version 1 http://www.ozstick.com.au/product/virtual-pinball-encoder-kit/

i will have another go at it tomorrow, see how i go with the test table

Just had a game now using 1.03 and teh flippers are delayed. Anyone else had that prob? Ill troubleshoot tomorrow - too tired today...will give Monster Bash a bash LOL

Looks like its my PC. Keyboard issues same on Monster Bash

Just had a game now using 1.03 and teh flippers are delayed. Anyone else had that prob? Ill troubleshoot tomorrow - too tired today...will give Monster Bash a bash LOL

See if the problem goes away when you reboot your computer.

Keyboard or Ipac/interface issues ?