Game 6 VPGL VPX JPs Ghostbusters [FINISHED]

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I really broke it.

Although I have no sound, but Richard is in the background playing Spider-Man in Spanish.

Premier Gordo.

Sent by using mental telepathy
    The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
      I think I really broke it.
      I would have beaten that if I got to finish my game with all of the extra balls I had collected and still in multiball on top of multiball.

Maybe I should turn off Ultra DMD for this???

Although I have no sound, but Richard is in the background playing Spider-Man in Spanish.

I thought I gave you the audio files.... I must have forgotten... sorry.

Comment

Was chatting to Wob... apparently there are no separate audio files for this one so I don't know why you don't have sound.

Comment

Comment

Post Pinfest play. No idea what's going on.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Yay pinfest 289,181,840

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app
              The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Meh.. 195,205,950

Sent from my phone
                sigpic

Comment

Multipliers guys.

Comment

Originally posted by skids View Post
                    Yay pinfest 289,181,840
                    [ATTACH]117376[/ATTACH]

In no particular order, scores in that game by Mr Bungle, Jed, Skids and JustAnotherRat. AceJas played the next game.

Was great to see all of you, plus Dedrok, Wob and Nomadtales all at Pinfest.

Comment

Multipliers guys.

Ok.. where are the multipliers?

The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
                        In no particular order, scores in that game by Mr Bungle, Jed, Skids and JustAnotherRat. AceJas played the next game.

Your machine was very nice JAR! Exciters will finish it off nicely. I took a picture of you playing GB, but both mine and Mr Bungle's phones were killed by a 7k crossing of treacherous waters in Lake Macquarie in a tinny. That was a hell ride.

Really good to meet you all, Pinfest was great! so many fantastic machines this year I had never played woz, hobbit, Stern Star Trek, or of course HHGTTG! even managed to find a bug for kress to investigate later...

only had one game of thunderbirds, i think it lasted about a minute and a half

Comment

Originally posted by skids View Post
                          Ok.. where are the multipliers?

2x and 3x standups at the left ramp.
                          Lit from skillshot or left captive balls.
                          Can be stacked together for 6x and can be re hit to restart timer, ala AC/DC and Metallica.

I also think scolari bros add in another one if lit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
                            Your machine was very nice JAR! Exciters will finish it off nicely.
                            Thanks.

only had one game of thunderbirds, i think it lasted about a minute and a half
                            That's a long game time on Thunderbirds.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post

Yes skids kicked our arses that game!

Every time I was doing a circuit of the room seemed someone was playing your vpin, I saw people wanting pictures of themselves with it, etc.

How was your machine and virtual pinball generally received ? It's a hard sell in a room full of 70 machines, and some of the best AAA games you can find.

This year's Pinfest was my first time playing games like The Hobbit, Attack from Mars, Addams Family, Stern Star Trek, to name just a few that I've only played in virtual form before.

Star trek was an absolutely beautiful game, it sparkled. For sheer good looks that was probably the best I played. (it kicked my arse though sadly)

I'd never seen a pin before with PDI glass, that stuff is pretty amazing!

Comment

Yes skids kicked our arses that game!

Every time I was doing a circuit of the room seemed someone was playing your vpin, I saw people wanting pictures of themselves with it, etc.

How was your machine and virtual pinball generally received ? It's a hard sell in a room full of 70 machines, and some of the best AAA games you can find.

This year's Pinfest was my first time playing games like The Hobbit, Attack from Mars, Addams Family, Stern Star Trek, to name just a few that I've only played in virtual form before.

Star trek was an absolutely beautiful game, it sparkled. For sheer good looks that was probably the best I played. (it kicked my arse though sadly)

I'd never seen a pin before with PDI glass, that stuff is pretty amazing!
                                It kept busy throughout the whole weekend which was good. I have all but lost my voice from talking to people about it. A lot of people said that they had never seen anything like virtual pinball before and were positive about it, others said that they had played virtual before and they don't like the flipper lag and then played mine and commented on how it doesn't have any. There were also a lot of people that when they started their game said that it didn't look right but by the time they played a couple of balls found that they had adjusted to the 2D images and really enjoyed it. A lot of people "came up with the idea" that they could be used to learn the rules for real pinball's which is obviously valid. The kids that played it all kept coming back and were the ones that understood how to work the menu etc. with very little help. A few people snubbed it and wouldn't play as it isn't real but overall the feedback was positive. I wasn't sure how the other contributors would see it, but overall they were very positive about it as well.

It was the first chance for me to play some of the tables as well... I love Pinfest as an event up until this weekend as a guest and this weekend as a contributor, such an awesome weekend filled with sensational games and all of the contributor's (that I met at least) seem to be genuinely nice people.

It was the first time I'd seen PDI glass as well, you can't even see the stuff, it's like playing with the glass off but I am not sure yet if I like it or not.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X