Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Game 4 VPGL VPX -Star Trek The Next Generation [FINISHED]

Pinball at warp factor 9 with Star Trek The Next Generation

maxresdefault.jpg

This table will run for a (just over) two weeks and will close at midnight on Sunday October 1

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since September 2017, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

This comp is for VPX only

Scores will be updated in this post.

Post as many times as you wish. New post for every new score please.

3 Balls

Dedrok 64,109,241,300

Wob 14,781,367,650

Jed 10,117,604,570

JustAnotherRat 7,360,793,820

MrBungle 2,344,929,580

acejas 2,308,969,400

Nomadtales 1,252,972,040

Redferatu 1,138,459,000

Skids 1,220,086,890

Kane 363,956,930

Gruntis 343,797,420

Edited by skids

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

amazing score...

tiny DMD on the Apron works well when you don't have a BG.

The visual depth on this game is unreal. You'd think you were looking at a 3D display, but it's just a standard TV.

Really showcases how far VP has come in terms of realism, combined with the lighting and physics advances.

Edy get some tactile speakers in there so you can have feedback from the mechanicals. You can get an amazing tactile feedback system going with just 2x exciters (trip to jaycar) and a simple amp, around $60 outlay, just a doddle to setup, and the difference it makes is huge, it makes the virtual feel like you're playing a real machine.

fair enough.

how is the resurrection of The Dedpin going ?

Fkn awesome.

Swapped out the problematic 2x2gb ram and new faster 4gb stick.

780ti now tuning vpx over 200fps up from 30fps in the 250.

That's it for now.

Too much other work to finish.

Problem is now I play vp instead.

Sent by using mental telepathy

All I could manage tonight. One of my fav tables, but damb those outlands, can't remember them being such a drain on the real thing.

I really should learn the goals of this table.

556,032,230a0068a6dde8c5d33bcc457eb734c6fc2.jpg

Sent from my phone

56e596ef09f022a93b8b1307ad1e69d2.jpg

Decided to have a couple of games before bed. Wasn't worth it and man was I getting shitty. Trying to play Dracula just made me worse too.

You got shitty with a personal best on STTNG ? You are hard to please ;)

Dracula is making me a bit shitty at the moment too.

Helluva score JAR!

The genorosity of extra balls on this game helps - that center hole is so much easier hit on this VP10 version. Pretty much everything is easier to hit regularly compared to the old VP9 physics/flippers.

last time visiting Newcastle played STTNG for the very first time ever at Pizza and Pinball in the back room. First game up scored just over 1 billion, all thanks to 'simulator training' on the VP version :)

Helluva score JAR!

The genorosity of extra balls on this game helps - that center hole is so much easier hit on this VP10 version. Pretty much everything is easier to hit regularly compared to the old VP9 physics/flippers.

last time visiting Newcastle played STTNG for the very first time ever at Pizza and Pinball in the back room. First game up scored just over 1 billion, all thanks to 'simulator training' on the VP version :)

It seems to be a table that you get really well rewarded the longer you play.

I played one game on a real one (which was a really nice example) at Pinfest 2015 (and managed to get my name in the score table 3rd Highest 731,883,770).

I played the one at Pizza N Pinball a few times and have no idea of what scores I got as I was just having a game with some friends. I was playing it on the 2nd last night Pizza N Pinball were open but they had to turn it off after a ball went somewhere it wasn't meant to.