Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 9 Ladder

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nofsky is out. First two tables were enough to turn him off the competition. To be honest I will play a game or two to get a score myself.

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

I thought the same myself, a real shame that the first two unfortunately I think were probably the worst games of the whole pool of 25 or so Vp10 games. (no offence to the nominators!)

Tell your mate it's fine to come and go ? He can just choose to play games he likes, I treat the Arcade comp (MGL) a bit like this at times, just can't be arsed grinding away on games that are no fun.

Dracula is really fun though, it's onwards and upwards! :D

VPGL 9 Ladder

Anyone nominates a bad playing table is deducted 5 points. [emoji1306]

I hear Dracula plays good. [emoji3]

We should work at fixing ones like Sopranos, that was way worse than any vp9 table.

Sent by using mental telepathy

Sopranos played terribly but I don't mind NGG. I think it plays pretty well.

I actually find Dracula doesn't play well on my cab, not sure why I'll have to see if I can work it out.

Yeah, I think Dracula isn't that well optimised. Sometimes I get a few seconds of microstutter, but it goes away and then plays perfectly.

I think it's because of the very high res playfield, I remember Bord the table author mentioned the PF was very high quality ?

Any reason why my Sopranos score is not counted?

Sorry for asking late on this, but most of my time is in an Analogue world dealing with (I will be nice here) people! My online digital world is very slight and sporadic, hence I dont get to check up on things :))

Any reason why my Sopranos score is not counted?

Sorry for asking late on this, but most of my time is in an Analogue world dealing with (I will be nice here) people! My online digital world is very slight and sporadic, hence I dont get to check up on things :))

Foot fault maybe?

It's just been missed, I'll fix up the ladder. @skids can fix the scores in the first post.

I don't know Clint , you have a nice buffer at the moment.

Keep smashing away.

My score only looks good as I was the only idiot that persevered with that Sopranos table. Man, that was painful.

I shouldn't get too many chances to play over the next couple of weeks as I should be going through making sure everything is ready for Pinfest.

I'd like to learn how... this is on my ever growing list of things to do/learn one day.

Well

We have Pinfest night to play some games.

I just started to learn myself at building and on an original no less which I think is harder.

Time is the factor.

I seriously think soon, if I sell of my whole collection, then vp will be taking up all my time.

I can see my position in this competition continuing to drop.... Dedrok will run away and Acejas will likely be the one with the chase passing both me and Wob on the way and then everyone will be scrambling for 3rd place.

counted me out already have you ? :lol

- - - Updated - - -

Well

We have Pinfest night to play some games.

I just started to learn myself at building and on an original no less which I think is harder.

Time is the factor.

I seriously think soon, if I sell of my whole collection, then vp will be taking up all my time.

I am down to 1 real pinball now (Pin*Bot) after selling the Magic Castle.

But I find I play more VP than anything since VP10 !

I would love to have some more pinballs, but I don't have the space or the $.

I could fit 25 pinballs in my Mrs Dance Studio in the backyard if I won Lotto. But I never buy a ticket and would like to keep my Mrs :)