Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Game 3 VPGL VPX -Dracula (Stern) [FINISHED]

Next up is Dedrok's pick of Dracula

maxresdefault.jpg

This table will run for a (just over) two weeks and will close at midnight on Sunday September 24

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since September 2017, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

This comp is for VPX only

Scores will be updated in this post.

Post as many times as you wish. New post for every new score please.

3 Balls

Dedrok 1,178,830

Acejas 1,176,750

Jed 791,100

Wob 638,720

Nomadtales 555,240

JustAnotherRat 424,990

MrBungle 266,750

Kane 246,980

Skids 176,590

Gruntis 135,760

Edited by skids
I

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool game!

@skids everyone should probably set their dips (hit F6) so getting the high score awards a replay - default dips is high score gives you an extra ball.

Also if you already had this game - grab the 1.2 update from a couple days ago, previous release had some bugs.

http://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/dracula-stern-1979/

drac.jpg

Edited by Jed

No prob, we've played every VPGL to date at default dips for tables, might as well keep it the same.

does mean extra ball will be gained at a different score for for everyone, depending on what their high score is. but that's cool, i also like extra balls ! maybe not as much as JAR though, wow :D

dracula.jpg

No prob, we've played every VPGL to date at default dips for tables, might as well keep it the same.

does mean extra ball will be gained at a different score for for everyone, depending on what their high score is. but that's cool, i also like extra balls ! maybe not as much as JAR though, wow :D

dracula.jpg

I got a high score but didn't get an extra ball.

Yes, it's a Pinball X thing.

It shows in the menu and usually, but not always, stays there when I start a game.

If you set ShowPinDMD to 0 for the table in the registry the DMD should display the Pinball X graphics.

I am now going to go through and turn off the DMD for a bunch of the older tables that use B2S scoring.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know how you light the 5x scoring on this table?

Not 100% but if you advance the star 3 times (through the loop or top pop target) and get 2x scoring and then bounce off a slingshot it will change to 5x scoring. Bouncing off the slingshot again reverts to 2x scoring.

Nice score btw.

Does anyone know how you light the 5x scoring on this table?

638,720fb0c4e1afab1bca3fc7dccfc7edcedb6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You mean you got that score without getting 5x ? Impressive!

@Nomadtales or anyone else who knows, I'd also like to know how to turn off the DMD for the older tables, I don't want the score showing on my pin2dmd.

I know about turning off ext DMD via F1, but that doesn't work if you have been playing a DMD game before, as the previous game score remains on the Pin2dmd sometimes.

A while back this was talked about somewhere, there was some lines of code you could add to games where you wanted the DMD cleared and left blank, that's what I'm after ?

Cheers :)

J

- - - Updated - - -

@JustAnotherRat

You might be top of the leader board but that doesn't mean you can't remind me if a new table starts. Haha.

In AFL this is known as 'shepherding' ;) j/kidding.

@Nomadtales or anyone else who knows, I'd also like to know how to turn off the DMD for the older tables, I don't want the score showing on my pin2dmd.

I just went through and did it for my old tables. It seems like all tables prior to 1991 were DMDless, so I did a filter and got a quick dump of ROM Names from the Visual Pinball Spreadsheet. Saved this to a csv and then wrote a quick PowerShell script (well partially adapted an existing one i wrote) to parse all the VPinMame Registry keys and alter the ShowPinDMD setting to 0 if it matches the list in the CSV. Let me know if you are keen and I can send you the csv and script.

I just went through and did it for my old tables. It seems like all tables prior to 1991 were DMDless, so I did a filter and got a quick dump of ROM Names from the Visual Pinball Spreadsheet. Saved this to a csv and then wrote a quick PowerShell script (well partially adapted an existing one i wrote) to parse all the VPinMame Registry keys and alter the ShowPinDMD setting to 0 if it matches the list in the CSV. Let me know if you are keen and I can send you the csv and script.

So, magic?

Got it.

Sent by using mental telepathy