Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Game 1 VPGL VPX - Sopranos [FINISHED]

"Where'ss the F**king money!

first up is acejas' pick of Sopranos

maxresdefault.jpg

This table will run for a (just over) one week and will close at midnight on Sunday September 10

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since September 2017, please ignore your previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

This comp is fort VPX only

Scores will be updated in this post.

Post as many times as you wish. New post for every new score please.

3 balls

JustAnotherRat 52,270,600

Wob 37,301,680

Dedrok 26,542,350

Jed 25,487,400

Acejas 25,354,020

Gruntis 16,583,960

MrBungle15,146,070

Nomadtales 14,933,260

Nofsky 12,225,630

Skids 10,455,580d

Kane 10,361,440

Referatu 10,100,200

Edited by skids
We

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have either of the first 2 games on my cab, dang..

grabbed it from vpf, looks like a really early vp10 version

First crap score just t get the virtual ball rolling.... 25,487,400

spr.jpg

Edited by Jed

I only tested this version for someone else not realising it was up for this comp. I don't like how it plays, prefer the VP9 (not Physmod) version. Anyway, I'll have to have a game when I get a chance. Played Dedrok's real machine, the physics on that are heaps better [emoji38]

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

[ATTACH=CONFIG]115625[/ATTACH]

This table plays really poorly in my opinion. I'd love for someone to redo the physics. The shots from the flippers are wrong, the ball is too heavy, the ball shooting out from the fish is too fast. I found it really frustrating to play.

yeah, I agree.

the first two games of the comp aren't really showing VP10 at it's best...

Yeah but it looks like a half-arsed vp9 conversion.

Guess I'm a bit spoiled by the amazing releases recently ? I don't know why you'd want to play this earlier stuff ;)

I picked it with the expectation that it would come up midway through the competition and would be a bit of a break from some of the other tables due to its quirky nature. That wasn't to be, and I enjoy playing it anyway, so it's fine by me.

This table plays pretty poor, gets my blood boiling playing it, but no good gofers plays fine, might not be as flash as some of the releases in the last few months, but don't lump it with this build.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This table plays pretty poor, gets my blood boiling playing it, but no good gofers plays fine, might not be as flash as some of the releases in the last few months, but don't lump it with this build.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm enjoying this more than No Good Gofers - but each to their own.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]115656[/ATTACH]

1/2 hour of pain and suffering to get this one.

I'm enjoying this more than No Good Gofers - but each to their own.

I told Wob today that I'm surprised you haven't mentioned that you like the Soprano's as our taste rarely seems to align. :lol

I actually like the Soprano's pinball, I just really don't like this version. I much prefer playing whatever the VP9 version is that I have installed (I know it isn't the physmod one)

I actually enjoy the table layout, hopefully get the chance to play a real one in the wild. Normally I try not to complain as the author put a lot of hard work in, however normally I wouldn't play play either.

I was watching the vpl9 thread otherwise I would have nominated a few [emoji22]

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

If Jed's score was crap I'm not sure about posting my highest so far [emoji15]

b0a018f1487b6db6b218c5957e962b8b.jpg

What are you using for your playfield ? That is an astoundingly clear and nice image for this game which is older now in VP10 (2015) - looks like a really nice build too for your cab.

I've got a decent TV as my playfield (40" Samsung Series 6, albeit 8 years old) which is normally great for everything but I get nothing like this kind of image for this game on mine :(