Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Game 3 - Attack From Mars- VPGL8 ( Pinball Arcade Edition) FINISHED

Next up is Attack from Mars, i will expect we will see some big scores on this one

http://photos.1highscore.com/Pinball-Arcade-Attack-From-Mars-PC-s31604-20150823042321.jpg

This table will run for a (just over) two weeks and will close on Sunday May 28th, 8pm.

It is an honesty system, please only post high scores that you have got since May 2017, please ignore you previous high scores, we are only playing for fun.

play any version you wish from Pinball Arcade (is there more than one?)

Scores will be updated in this post.

Post as many times as you wish. New post for every new score please.

Also feel free to post the same score in Pinball Arcade High score thread and keep Pauloz busy

3 Balls

- - - Updated - - -

Joesoap 271,177,195,100

Pauloz 101,750,750,380

nich2pat 62,194,700,250

Dloe007 44,087,016,820

Sweedishtaxi 14,722,354,130

Skids 11,988,132,990

gadzooks 7,172,033,720

Edited by skids

a few hours. I tend to loose how long it takes but in that from one rule the universe to the next it took over an hour.

First of all... I'm not capable of doing it so I hope I don't come across as a smart arse.

Isn't it easier/faster to get Rule the Universe the 2nd, and 3rd (etc.) times? I thought you had to do the same things except you don't have to beat save all of the monuments after the first time though???

First of all... I'm not capable of doing it so I hope I don't come across as a smart arse.

Isn't it easier/faster to get Rule the Universe the 2nd, and 3rd (etc.) times? I thought you had to do the same things except you don't have to beat save all of the monuments after the first time though???

Yes it is a bit easier but you can easily run out of time to do it twice. I think the key to this game is getting Total Annihilation multiple times. RTU is good too of course as you get 5 bil for doing it but RTU and TA three or four times really racks up a score.

yeah getting TA and then increasing the score of the super jackpot which is the ball lock ramp. If you can build up the TA jackpot to 250m (max) then hit that ball lock ramp can be sweet for points. I might have to redo my game again and see what's possible.