7 VPGL6 Game 7 Sinbad {Finito}

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 VPGL6 Game 7 Sinbad {Finito}

And the Double Fipper love continues with Dedroks pick of Sinbad.

looks to be another 6 digit game for you guys to roll

This table will run for a (just over) two weeks and will close on Sunday August 21st , 9pm.

play any version you wish from Visual Pinball. Scores will be updated in this post.

Post as many times as you wish. New post for every new score please.

3 Balls

Progress Scores:
    1. 532,860 acejas
    2. 408,600 Skids
    3. 335,170 JustAnotherRat
    4. 328,370 Kane
    5. 291,030 MrBungle
    6. 226 380 Rusty_Dagger
    7. 401,700 Jed
    Last edited by skids; 22 August 2016, 07:06 PM.
    The Duke of Doonside

oh FFS

Comment

Attached Files
      The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Ain't gonna be using no seventh digit on this table...

Comment

[MENTION=7493]skids[/MENTION] did you custom build your cabinet, what size is your PF ? Looks like a really nice fit, the panel taking up most of the playfield.

I'm going to bite the bullet I think and get a pin2dmd kit from ozstick. Will be interesting with the 2x40" build that I have, but I have room in the head unit of the Dredded Pin to shift the bg panel back a little. Those LED colour dmd's look pretty freakin' sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
            [MENTION=7493]skids[/MENTION] did you custom build your cabinet, what size is your PF ? Looks like a really nice fit, the panel taking up most of the playfield.

My cab is a bingo machine cabinet, its actually a bit shorter than a regular pinball cabinet, the playfield is a 39.5 inch Dick Smith tv that is perfect width and length.
            I have tinted glass over the playfield with a strip of black 50mm duct tape on the underside at the front to hide the flipper buttons.

more on it here
            39.5''/39.5" - Aussie Arcade

The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Ah yeh, I remember that thread now. I think yours must be the only VP made in a Bingo machine, perfect fit all round really!

Interesting comment from [MENTION=14]OzStick[/MENTION] in your original thread about possibly protruding the excess screen when using a vertically mounted large backglass out the top of the headbox for some sort of topper display! I might have to think about doing something like that to squeeze in the Pin2DMD underneath, so it is flush with the panel, otherwise I might have to mount it slightly in front of the panel. Don't want to go smaller on the BG, really like the full 4:3 of a vertically mounted 40", if I could fit even bigger, I would, a 46" vertically mounted would be ideal, but slightly nuts.

Comment

Why not mount it where there's space at the apron instead of being blank.
                No more glancing up to the dmd.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk
                The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
                  a 46" vertically mounted would be ideal, but slightly nuts.
                  Just like me and mine?
                  Lol.

The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Yep, Im basing mine on Edys...love that concept....if this bloody VPGL wasnt on Id be in there working

anyway back OT

Click image for larger version

Name:	sinbad.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	1815128
                    Pinball Meets...I love em

Comment

This was my first game and I thought I was going to smash it after playing it a little.... but the truth of it is, I often score more before I think I know what I am doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
                        Why not mount it where there's space at the apron instead of being blank.
                        No more glancing up to the dmd.

That's an interesting thought... Might be a bit distracting right in the face though ? I'm happy enough with 2x40" far as play goes, would be nice to have a stonking big backglass though

Comment

As i cannot get anywhere near my score on Alien Poker i gave this a few more goes

in this pic, this is just after the best 1st ball ever, drained, got all the drops down 3 times and got the extra ball

Name:	WP_20160809_16_30_24_Pro.jpg
Size:	454.4 KB
ID:	1815152

then only manged to post a high score of 408,600

Name:	WP_20160810_17_42_58_Pro.jpg
Size:	469.1 KB
ID:	1815153
                          The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Originally posted by skids View Post
                            As i cannot get anywhere near my score on Alien Poker i gave this a few more goes

in this pic, this is just after the best 1st ball ever, drained, got all the drops down 3 times and got the extra ball

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97237[/ATTACH]

then only manged to post a high score of 408,600

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97238[/ATTACH]
                            Nice score! and isn't that just the way it goes though, if you have one awesome ball, there wont be any others ! The other day I got 270k first ball on Abra Ca Dabra, game over ball 5, 328k

Comment

I find it hard to get the extra ball on this table, I light it no problem, but the ball never seems to roll through it, i get special more often
                              The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X