Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

7 VPGL6 Alien Poker {Finished}

Ok its about time one of my tables came out

Alien Poker and i checked there is desktop and full size.

http://www.pinball4you.ch/okaegi/alien_mp0002.jpg

This table will run for a (just over) two weeks and will close on Sunday August 7th , 9pm.

play any version you wish from Visual Pinball. Scores will be updated in this post.

Post as many times as you wish. New post for every new score please.

3 Balls

(please use the non multiball version)

Progress Scores:

1. 4,417870 acejas

2. 3,447,660 Kane

3. 2,990,990 MrBungle

4. 2,182,870 Rusty_Dagger

5. 1,995,960 Jed

6. 1,963,580 JustAnotherRat

7. 1,461,880 Skids

8 927,430 SnjSpiteri

Edited by skids

But you can't lose it between the double flippers on Alien Poker

good news!

have to download it never played before. juist looked and thats a pretty good author combo - unclewilly for the table and hauntfreaks for the backglass, they both do heaps of great stuff.

Edit: the table i got uses the alpok_b6 rom which is apparantly a 6-ball multiball conversion ?

sorry, just read the first post again, use the non multiball rom....lets use the 6-ball multiball rom that would be more fun :D

another table that's giving me weird issues, I'm starting to think I'm cursed this vpgl.

So I got to ball 3, then it wouldn't spit out my third ball. ended up tilting it off cause I thought it was stuck. so i reset the game, and the game would not start - would not spit out the first ball.

I closed VP, restarted. same thing, only this time I only got one ball. Freaking weird.

I have tried both the l2 rom and the l6 rom. What you are using @skids ?

so here is a score anyway, but like embryon, only a two ball score... :rolleyes

ripley-holdem.thumb.jpg.f15ea132cb9c84c4d40e999dbe6dc011.jpg

I have tried both the l2 rom and the l6 rom. What you are using @skids ?

]

Umm I'm not sure what rom I'm using, ill check later. But isn't this table one from Brad's AA pack?. Your table looks to be a night mod?

I don't think multiball would make much difference in scoring unless there is a jackot feature? As for me its more about getting the drops down in order for a good score. Unless Kane knows another way to get a good score?

Umm I'm not sure what rom I'm using, ill check later. But isn't this table one from Brad's AA pack?. Your table looks to be a night mod?

I don't think multiball would make much difference in scoring unless there is a jackot feature? As for me its more about getting the drops down in order for a good score. Unless Kane knows another way to get a good score?

Ummm, I dunno ? I don't use Brad's pack, but then again the pack Brad put together started off from a pack I made, so it might be the same table anyway. As far as I can see, there is one version of Alien Poker for full screen play, that isn't multiball. I'm using the non-multiball rom (l_2) but I'm still having this weird issue where it stops spitting balls out the trough after the first, or 2nd ball. and I can't use the 'add' ball feature either, doesn't do anything. So weird, never had that issue on any table before.

Ever since I installed America's Most Haunted recently, I've had a ghost in the machine :rolleyes

It's only a 3 ball Multiball but does nothing really.

Hit targets in order or red arrow in hole to increase back up.

Get kings to build multiplier before collecting.

Rinse and repeat.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 4 roms for this table, the one I'm using is alpok_l6, also have b6,f6 & l2, I'm assuming the later didn't work?

I think the multiball version is b6

My bad, I had the wrong version of the table - I had the multiball version, so it wasn't working with the roms I had. Working fine now.

Though I'm still getting those double flipper blues. Does anyone have the same issue : if you trap on the right lower flipper, release the flipper button and the right upper just comes down and slams the ball down the guts ?? That is farking annoying!

. Does anyone have the same issue : if you trap on the right lower flipper, release the flipper button and the right upper just comes down and slams the ball down the guts ?? That is farking annoying!

haha yes that happened to me a few times before I learnt to quickly flip again

haha yes that happened to me a few times before I learnt to quickly flip again

It's bloody annoying! Not sure if it would be that hard to fix, you could slightly move the upper flipper to the up/right in the editor, might give it a try later.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97184[/ATTACH]

I think I am starting to get the hang of this one, my scores are starting to improve.

Does anyone have the same issue : if you trap on the right lower flipper, release the flipper button and the right upper just comes down and slams the ball down the guts ?? That is farking annoying!

Yes, this happens to me but I just accept that it is how it is meant to be (maybe it isn't) and don't trap the ball long enough for it to settle

image.jpeg.44d4367ae26561a38b25ee14b3e590ec.jpeg

Not sure about this game my version seems to not play correctly?? Rom is the alpok6 version and the flippers seem to change the lite lanes at top of table but if a ball goes into those lanes they seem

to lite or u light randomly?? Not sure what i need to do ha ha ha