Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 VPGL 5 Aladdins Castle (closes 31 July)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you convert to DT, you can also change screenres txt to size the b2s window on the backdrop.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

I've got my butchered DT version working good, rolled this game on the first and third balls. Seems such an easy table after playing Black Rose.

Apparently this table records a high score list of your top 4 scores, does anyone know how to see that? Would be easier than trying to get screenshots at the rollovers.

Comment

Crap

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
          I've got my butchered DT version working good, rolled this game on the first and third balls. Seems such an easy table after playing Black Rose.

Apparently this table records a high score list of your top 4 scores, does anyone know how to see that? Would be easier than trying to get screenshots at the rollovers.

I'd like to know this too. On the cab it seems that it wants to display the highest score on the DMD screen but as I don't have a 3rd screen, I don't get to see it.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
            I'd like to know this too. On the cab it seems that it wants to display the highest score on the DMD screen but as I don't have a 3rd screen, I don't get to see it.
            Ah, I see. So the high score list is suppose to be displayed instead of a DMD. Normally for me the DMD is a seperate window but for this I only have the table and backglass windows.

I thought that usually the DMD is controlled by VPinMame using the table ROM, as this table doesn't have a ROM, it wouldn't be using VPinMAME and could never open a DMD window, right?

Comment

OK, I got the DMD high score display to work. I needed to add four more lines to my ScreenRes.txt file for DMD positioning.

Line 8 = DMD width
              Line 9 = DMD height
              Line 10 = X position
              Line 11 = Y position

Apparently I have a higher score from the day before my previously posted score, I must not have realised at the time.

Comment

thanks for that...going to make it nice and easy now cheers
                Pinball Meets...I love em

Comment

Kane, could you send me your desktop table or upload somewhere please? I can't get the cabinet version running at all, every time i hit the right flipper during a game, the post it note pops up and letters start being entered.... wtf.

Originally posted by kane View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
                    Kane, could you send me your desktop table or upload somewhere please? I can't get the cabinet version running at all, every time i hit the right flipper during a game, the post it note pops up and letters start being entered.... wtf.
                    For the table I only changed a few numbers in the backdrop Colours & Formatting section, and for the backglass and high score list changed a few numbers in ScreenRes.txt. This is for my 16:10 2560x1600 res monitor so you're numbers will have to be a little bit different but these should be a good starting point.

Originally posted by ScreenRes.txt

Comment

Stuffed if I can play a decent game of this.

Comment

Over the top came on in the middle of the screen and I didnt capture it. I am guessing the honesty policy come into play with this one.
                        Also sorry for the nomination. I will check in the future on the availability.
                        With the issue of no real desktop version I kept it simple and turned my main monitor sideways and leaned it up against the wall while I played. Moving the mouse made me have to think though.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4294.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	1814913

Comment

I think honesty policy is required for all entries on all tables that are rolled, there is nothing to say that screen shots of a score before the roll mean that the roll actually happened.

Comment

I have been determined to break 300k, should have been more though, I was 220k after the first ball.

Comment

Just could not get this working properly, admit I left it a bit late as usual but whenever I hit the right flipper, the post it note would pop uip in the middle of the playfield and stay there! **** knows why, maybe a key config, I dunno.

Name:	aladdin.jpg
Size:	339.0 KB
ID:	1814977

Comment

Name:	image.jpeg
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	1814983
                                The best i can do in a short hour session. Nowtime this week disaster!!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X