No announcement yet.

4 VPGL6 Game 4 Black Rose {Finished}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still only sank 2 ships... I thought I'd do better than this.

Comment

0 ships sunk

Could not get into this one at all...

Click image for larger version

Name:	rubbish.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	470.6 KB
ID:	1814870

Comment

[MENTION=5050]Jed[/MENTION]...same for but I persevered. It takes me awhile to understand a game and this was one of them. I basically went for extra balls and 2 ball multi ball. When you have 2 ball it makes it easier to light the letteres to sink the ship. Still only sunk 2 ships but got a 20 mil jackpot

Name:	black rose.jpg
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	1814873
        Pinball Meets...I love em

Comment

BLACK ROSE-49,797,290

Name:	BLACK ROSE-49797290.jpg
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	1814877

It looks like I have the afternoon to try find my "A Game' and submit something a bit better!

Comment

Name:	image.jpeg
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	1814878
            Its amazing how before VPX i thought vp9 was not bad.
            I just cant play vp9 version anymore the enjoyment has been lost mainly due to the terrible flipper physics.
            Is there a way to port all my old vp9 games to vpx or must i just wait for all those smart blokes to convert them for me??

Comment

Originally posted by Snjspiteri View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]96440[/ATTACH]
              I just cant play vp9 version anymore the enjoyment has been lost mainly due to the terrible flipper physics.
              Is there a way to port all my old vp9 games to vpx or must i just wait for all those smart blokes to convert them for me??
              I'm interested to know this. Since putting a decent video card in my cab I can now run VPX but I haven't even worked out how to get the b2s to work on VPX yet. Having the b2s named the same as the .vpx table doesn't seem to work nor does naming it what it appears to be called in the table script. Getting really off the point here but I can't get Futur Pinball to display like VP and am going to have another crack at Pinball Arcade.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

The directb2s backglass must be named exactly the same as the table name and also you must make sure the script calls for B2S.Server and thats it. All should run. Have you ever had them running before?

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
                  I'm interested to know this. Since putting a decent video card in my cab I can now run VPX but I haven't even worked out how to get the b2s to work on VPX yet. Having the b2s named the same as the .vpx table doesn't seem to work nor does naming it what it appears to be called in the table script. Getting really off the point here but I can't get Futur Pinball to display like VP and am going to have another crack at Pinball Arcade.

VPX doesn't function any differently than VP9 regarding B2S, when you download a table just check the table script to enable the backglass as you would normally for VP9 tables.

Some vpx tables don't even need modifying at all, as long as you have the backglass named the same as already mentioned (and some work even when it isn't. that's vp for you tho)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Snjspiteri View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]96440[/ATTACH]

The flipper physics in vp9 I don't think are due to the version of vp, it's more down to the table author. Load up any of Pinuck's tables in VP9, the physics are near as dammit good as vpx. JP's tables also.

I'm steering clear of vpx mainly cause nudge is rubbish. it's a shame, cause the lighting, everything is a big step forward, nudge is a huge step backwards. I want the ball to stay alive, it is so frustrating in vpx not to be able to nudge properly.

I'm actually getting into Pinball FX2 on the cab lately. It's not for the purist but I am still finding the tables a lot of fun - and the physics I think are good. Their Southpark table is a scream also love the video modes!

Comment

Name:	image.jpeg
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	1814890
                    Im done!!

Comment

Name:	BR.jpg
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	1814891

I so want to block off, L and K!

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
                        VPX doesn't function any differently than VP9 regarding B2S, when you download a table just check the table script to enable the backglass as you would normally for VP9 tables.

Some vpx tables don't even need modifying at all, as long as you have the backglass named the same as already mentioned (and some work even when it isn't. that's vp for you tho)

- - - Updated - - -

The flipper physics in vp9 I don't think are due to the version of vp, it's more down to the table author. Load up any of Pinuck's tables in VP9, the physics are near as dammit good as vpx. JP's tables also.

I'm steering clear of vpx mainly cause nudge is rubbish. it's a shame, cause the lighting, everything is a big step forward, nudge is a huge step backwards. I want the ball to stay alive, it is so frustrating in vpx not to be able to nudge properly.

I'm actually getting into Pinball FX2 on the cab lately. It's not for the purist but I am still finding the tables a lot of fun - and the physics I think are good. Their Southpark table is a scream also love the video modes!
                        I'll have to have a look at Pinball FX

Comment

Ok game is closed. I'm unable to update scores at the moment, my pc has issues, will update when I can get it working again, on the iPad at the moment.
                          But just a bit of bragging, I managed to sink 4 Ships

Black Rose Podium

Name:	Podiumround.png
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	1814940

Jed's second spoon

Name:	woodenspoonjed.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	1814941
                          Last edited by skids; 28th July 2016, 07:43 PM.
                          The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                          Working...
                          X