Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

4 VPGL6 Game 4 Black Rose {Finished}

Ahoy land lubbers, Pirate Themed Black Rose Is next thanks to Kane

Get t' Davy Jones locker t' fire into th' broadside 'n sink some ships ye scurvy dogs!

Alrighty, load up the cannon 'n off to it matey !!

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=5444&id=3031&full=1

This table will run fer a (jus' over)one week 'n will close on Sunday July 24th, 9pm.

play any version ye wish from Visual Pinball. Scores will be updated in this post.

Post as many times as ye wish. New post fer every new score me harties .

3 Balls

:pirate::pirate::pirate:

Progress Scores:

1 225,100,390 Skids

2. 188,192,960 snjspiteri

3. 183,885,980 Acejas

4. 150,239,330 Kane

5. 119,634,880 JustAnotherRat

6. 116,013,790 Rusty_daggerf

7. 49,797,290 Mrbungle

8. 26,751.030 Dedrok

9. 19,052,570 Jed

Edited by skids

Jesus, i just had a few games and barely made 10 milllion :redface reckon i might need some tips ???

I know how to play this as i used to own one.

Points are in sinking ships. 20,30,40,50mil etc..

To sink ships you have to get the letters to spell "sink ship" once you have all letters, get the ball into Davey Jones's locker to load the cannon, then fire the cannon into the broadside so sink the ship.

the way i know how to get the "sink ship" letters is in multiball, in 2 ball, each ramp shot gives you one sink ship letter, in 3-ball multiball each ramp gives you 2 letters (there maybe another way to get letters :unsure)

to start multiball you have to spell "lock"from the roll overs in the inlanes/outlanes, you can do this continuously from hitting the whirlpool ramp from the left flipper, then ball comes back over the inlane to the flipper over and over again, if you do it six? times in a row you get extra ball.

I know how to play this as i used to own one.

Points are in sinking ships. 20,30,40,50mil etc..

To sink ships you have to get the letters to spell "sink ship" once you have all letters, get the ball into Davey Jones's locker to load the cannon, then fire the cannon into the broadside so sink the ship.

the way i know how to get the "sink ship" letters is in multiball, in 2 ball, each ramp shot gives you one sink ship letter, in 3-ball multiball each ramp gives you 2 letters (there maybe another way to get letters :unsure)

to start multiball you have to spell "lock"from the roll overs in the inlanes/outlanes, you can do this continuously from hitting the whirlpool ramp from the left flipper, then ball comes back over the inlane to the flipper over and over again, if you do it six? times in a row you get extra ball.

Thanks for the tips, that will definitely help :) Was that your Black Rose at Pinfest ? (can't remember which year... getting old, losing my mind)

Thanks for the tips, that will definitely help :) Was that your Black Rose at Pinfest ? (can't remember which year... getting old, losing my mind)

nope, not mine. I didnt keep it for long, I like theme, but the gameplay was a bit ho-hum

@Jed...same for but I persevered. It takes me awhile to understand a game and this was one of them. I basically went for extra balls and 2 ball multi ball. When you have 2 ball it makes it easier to light the letteres to sink the ship. Still only sunk 2 ships but got a 20 mil jackpot

264679234_blackrose.thumb.jpg.4bee591ce27081349bae64f2e48d6f74.jpg

image.jpeg.6a8be663b7471d4afe73b3721202bf5a.jpeg

Its amazing how before VPX i thought vp9 was not bad.

I just cant play vp9 version anymore the enjoyment has been lost mainly due to the terrible flipper physics.

Is there a way to port all my old vp9 games to vpx or must i just wait for all those smart blokes to convert them for me??

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96440[/ATTACH]

I just cant play vp9 version anymore the enjoyment has been lost mainly due to the terrible flipper physics.

Is there a way to port all my old vp9 games to vpx or must i just wait for all those smart blokes to convert them for me??

I'm interested to know this. Since putting a decent video card in my cab I can now run VPX but I haven't even worked out how to get the b2s to work on VPX yet. Having the b2s named the same as the .vpx table doesn't seem to work nor does naming it what it appears to be called in the table script. Getting really off the point here but I can't get Futur Pinball to display like VP and am going to have another crack at Pinball Arcade.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I'm interested to know this. Since putting a decent video card in my cab I can now run VPX but I haven't even worked out how to get the b2s to work on VPX yet. Having the b2s named the same as the .vpx table doesn't seem to work nor does naming it what it appears to be called in the table script. Getting really off the point here but I can't get Futur Pinball to display like VP and am going to have another crack at Pinball Arcade.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Aussie Arcade mobile app

VPX doesn't function any differently than VP9 regarding B2S, when you download a table just check the table script to enable the backglass as you would normally for VP9 tables.

Some vpx tables don't even need modifying at all, as long as you have the backglass named the same as already mentioned (and some work even when it isn't. that's vp for you tho)

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96440[/ATTACH]

The flipper physics in vp9 I don't think are due to the version of vp, it's more down to the table author. Load up any of Pinuck's tables in VP9, the physics are near as dammit good as vpx. JP's tables also.

I'm steering clear of vpx mainly cause nudge is rubbish. it's a shame, cause the lighting, everything is a big step forward, nudge is a huge step backwards. I want the ball to stay alive, it is so frustrating in vpx not to be able to nudge properly.

I'm actually getting into Pinball FX2 on the cab lately. It's not for the purist but I am still finding the tables a lot of fun - and the physics I think are good. Their Southpark table is a scream :) also love the video modes!