Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

3 VPGL6 game 3 Sorcerer {FINISHED}

casting a spell over you is Jed's pick of Sorcerer,

the Sorcerer's eyes at the back of the cabinet will be watching you as you try to get a good score, then he'll laugh at you as you don't.

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=3248&id=1764&full=1

This table will run for a (just over) two weeks and will close on Sunday July 17th, 9pm.

play any version you wish from Visual Pinball. Scores will be updated in this post.

Post as many times as you wish. New post for every new score please.

3 Balls

Progress Scores:

1. 3,111,890 Acejas

2. 2,886,420 Rusty_Dagger

3. 2,502,410 Kane

4. 2,380,310 acejas

5. 2,373,710 Jed

6. 2,237,210 Skids

7. 1,766,520 ,JustAnother Rat

8. 1,009,620 -Snjspiteri

9. 820,120 MrBungle

10. 635,190 Dedrok

Edited by skids

It can be fast and furious but yeah, the sounds and the lightshow are pretty cool, I remember when I started my VP journey is was an early fave.

You never see these come up for sale in real life....must be rare ?

have never managed to beat the default high score but 2 balls this game had the 8x and maxed out bonuses, never managed to get an EB, wonder how the rom is set ? will have a look next time i play.

WP_20160704_16_20_10_Pro.thumb.jpg.e96544c26014216ead1f39eb1e93133a.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95555[/ATTACH]

Not sure if this score will count. I only played 3 balls but I don't have it set to 3 balls yet.

Thanks guys for the suggestions I will try when I go home tonight to get it set to 3 balls. Strange thing is that I have never played the table before so I would have thought it would be default.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95558[/ATTACH]

There are some scores, then there is mine!

Come on MrB....

Kind of a two shot game really, Up the spinner for ABCD/Multiplier, up the ramp for lock ball. I've never got an EB and I seem to lose the ball down the outlanes off rebounds trying to spell S-O-R-C-E-R-E-R so never really try for it...

Come on MrB....

Kind of a two shot game really, Up the spinner for ABCD/Multiplier, up the ramp for lock ball. I've never got an EB and I seem to lose the ball down the outlanes off rebounds trying to spell S-O-R-C-E-R-E-R so never really try for it...

its good to get sorcerer...lights the spinners for 2,500 per spin !

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95555[/ATTACH]

Not sure if this score will count. I only played 3 balls but I don't have it set to 3 balls yet.

yeah it counts, not that harsh, there is a lot of trust in this comp

Slight improvement. I think thats me done with this one.

]

Nice score, will be hard to beat.

I got to 1,500,000 on 1st ball with an extra ball up my sleeve but only ended up managing 1,750,000 in the end :P

Nice score, will be hard to beat.

I got to 1,500,000 on 1st ball with an extra ball up my sleeve but only ended up managing 1,750,000 in the end :P

Extra ball? What extra ball? Haven't found it yet.

I like the game I just find is really frustrating. I hope rage tilts/resets are allowed as I did heaps of them.

Nope, but you can come down early and have a go on mine beforehand.

I may be able to squeeze in some Friday games. If not then will try and be early. I assume with you both being a pair of Doony Loons that wazzas place isn't far from you.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be able to squeeze in some Friday games. If not then will try and be early. I assume with you both being a pair of Doony Loons that wazzas place isn't far from you.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Defender1980 is 1.5k's up the road

New strategy and looks like its working - drop targets. Still painfully missing left ramp...need to practice that shot but I'm really enjoying this game. Never played this in the wild unlike Firepower and Black Knight in the uni days.

sorcerer.jpg.46724cb173cd856fbaf5e376d1ba1f30.jpg

Just looked at the scores @Jed....JUST pipped you. Unfortunately have visitors for the weekend but come Sunday night LOL