No announcement yet.

2 VPGL6 - Game 2 - DIRTY HARRY {FINISHED}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never got into this game, but it may have just been the version I was playing. Maybe when I upgrade my video card and get VPX going I'll give it another game.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
      I never got into this game, but it may have just been the version I was playing. Maybe when I upgrade my video card and get VPX going I'll give it another game.
      nah its the game i think, i dont like the real version either, but it might be a good one if you know what you're doing?
      The Duke of Doonside

Comment

I only played the VPX version of this, but it was hard without nudge.

I'm riding to Newcastle for a few days from tomorrow to visit [MENTION=6204]MrBungle[/MENTION], will pass on the virtual wooden spoon now though

....and will try and get a few good scores on his vpin while I am there...

Comment

VP 9 sucked after playing VPX. I enjoyed the game...not to complex. I just couldn't play the older version...yeah nudge was a bugga though...optimosed for analog input
          Pinball Meets...I love em

Comment

Originally posted by acejas View Post
            VP 9 sucked after playing VPX. I enjoyed the game...not to complex. I just couldn't play the older version...yeah nudge was a bugga though...optimosed for analog input
            yeah VP9 version was pretty bad compared to 10. I had a quick look but discarded it as well. could not find in the code of the table where to adjust nudge, only do nudge time in the options.

I liked the table though, seems like it would be a fun real table.

Funny that.... you know, playing real tables after only playing the virtuals versions. First Pinfest I went to a few years ago I suddenly got to play a heap of real tables I only ever played in VP, especially the bigger DMD titles. The biggest thing that struck me was playing EM's, I thought, man these look worn out and colourless compared to my VP versions

The skills really translate though. I got a really good score playing TOM which I had never seen or played before in real life. Same too Frankenstein. And Metallica!

Others totally whipped my ass though...

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X