Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VPGL Game 6 - GENIE [FINISHED]

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    VPGL Game 6 - GENIE [FINISHED]

    VPGL5 GAME 6 - Genie

    Click image for larger version

Name:	genie.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	484.2 KB
ID:	1888817

    Nominated by Kane

    This table will run for two weeks and will close on Sunday May 15, 9pm.

    play any version you wish from Visual Pinball. Scores will be updated in this post.

    Post as many times as you wish. New post for every new score please.

    3 Balls

    Progress Scores:


    1 MrBungle 1,679,210
    2 Kane: 1,156,670
    3 AceJas: 987,870
    4 skids: 598,990
    5 Jed: 363,230
    6 rusty_dagger: 129,440



    Last edited by Jed; 16 May 2016, 12:30 AM.

    #2
    788,440

    Comment


      #3
      Love it how you set the score to get Looking forward to playing
      Pinball Meets...I love em

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by acejas View Post
        Love it how you set the score to get Looking forward to playing
        I've been very much in the mood for VP lately so have been eager to get stuck into the new tables each round. Trident was starting to hurt my eyes it was so fast, this one seems a little bit tamer, reckon I could get the million but probably not much more.

        Comment


          #5
          1,156,670

          Comment


            #6
            987,870
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Genie.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	360.7 KB
ID:	1813379
            Pinball Meets...I love em

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by acejas View Post
              987,870
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]92837[/ATTACH]
              one of my favourite backglasses.

              hope to get into this shortly, now i'm coming out of being a zombie mode. our house full of builders for the last month, I've just been zoning out to the nba playoffs going on at the moment (which are pretty awesome to watch. ridiculous skillz!)

              Comment


                #8
                What is the story with 'Tilting' on this? Sneeze twice, and Bingo, the ball is dead. I love a bit of nudging now and then, but this is a bit silly.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Be gentle .... Usually you can get a tilt on the third nudge but this is more like 2 strong nudges.

                  Maybe after a couple of nudges, just trap the ball for 10 seconds and it should reset.
                  The Artist Formally Known As #1

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20160506_002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	398.2 KB
ID:	1813481

                    598,990 is about the best i can do
                    The Duke of Doonside

                    Comment


                      #11
                      363,230

                      the HS on my vpin is 718k but you wouldn't know it from tonight's efforts, I must have had about 10 games too but just could not get out of the 300k's. not having a safe inlane is a PITA when the tilt is so sensitive.

                      @acejas see pic this is what I mean, when we were talking in the other thread, if I had my time again for my build, I would do a 46" vertically mounted bg panel as opposed to the same size as the PF (2x40") you can see the diff like dogs balls when lined up with your real pins.

                      it's a shame you can't get a custom size led or lcd panel, with an hdmi input, you could fill the whole backbox, that would be sweet.

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20160510_22_13_21_Pro.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	381.1 KB
ID:	1813491

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Jed View Post
                        if I had my time again for my build, I would do a 46" vertically mounted bg panel as opposed to the same size as the PF (2x40") you can see the diff like dogs balls when lined up with your real pins.

                        it's a shame you can't get a custom size led or lcd panel, with an hdmi input, you could fill the whole backbox, that would be sweet.

                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]93113[/ATTACH]
                        Problem is the vertical has to fit in the bottom of the cab, so you can't go much bigger.

                        I figured with the 46" PF lift out, you could probably go to a 50" BG and rout the cab. Also 50" would be closest to real SS.
                        The Artist Formally Known As #1

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
                          Problem is the vertical has to fit in the bottom of the cab, so you can't go much bigger.

                          I figured with the 46" PF lift out, you could probably go to a 50" BG and rout the cab. Also 50" would be closest to real SS.
                          I've looked before at the room in the cab between the edges of the panel and the edges of the main body and I do have a fair bit of leeway either side, it would fit OK in The Dredded Pin I think, I would probably have to find a panel with a real thin bezel though, which means $. i'll keep haunting gumtree in the meantime for bargains.

                          Yours is 2x46" yeah ? 50" panel as BG would be good

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Jed View Post
                            I've looked before at the room in the cab between the edges of the panel and the edges of the main body and I do have a fair bit of leeway either side, it would fit OK in The Dredded Pin I think, I would probably have to find a panel with a real thin bezel though, which means $. i'll keep haunting gumtree in the meantime for bargains.

                            Yours is 2x46" yeah ? 50" panel as BG would be good
                            Yeah mines 2 x 46.

                            With your wide bezel on the PF, it would be easier to make the BG biggerer.
                            The Artist Formally Known As #1

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
                              Yeah mines 2 x 46.

                              With your wide bezel on the PF, it would be easier to make the BG biggerer.
                              Ha, Edy I have been doing a bit of research and I saw your post on this very same thing from 2012

                              Full Backglass - Virtual Pinball Cabinets - VPForums.org

                              I have a spare projector I never use so I am thinking - what about roof mounting the sucker and getting a true, full size BG ? the brightness and res would not be the same as the PF but the effect might be quite cool.

                              After i thought about that for a moment, I found a post where a guy has used an LED pico projector mounted under the lockdown bar. Crazy stuff. I can't find any pics but I reckon it's something I might experiment with.

                              too-many-projects

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X