Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VPGL5 - Game 3 -ELVIS [FINISHED]

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    680,356,560

    Finding out where extra ball is made a difference

    I've joined the tour the Graceland Mansion club too, but got nowehere as well...

    The video mode works fine on my cab. you get to play like a guitar hero type game.

    the Rom i use='elvis'

    Click image for larger version

Name:	elvis2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	347.7 KB
ID:	1812573

    Comment


      #32
      Seems as though that table was for cab so found a better one for desktop but now my dmd is all messed up. It is massive and can hardly read it.
      Got 207,331,110 but couldnt get photo. Need to fix dmd.

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by rusty_dagger View Post
        Seems as though that table was for cab so found a better one for desktop but now my dmd is all messed up. It is massive and can hardly read it.
        Got 207,331,110 but couldnt get photo. Need to fix dmd.

        Sorry about that, thought you had a cab for some reason !

        To resize the dmd right click it, and choose show borders. Then Resize to preference.

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by Jed View Post
          Sorry about that, thought you had a cab for some reason !

          To resize the dmd right click it, and choose show borders. Then Resize to preference.
          Excellent fixed. Thanks. Now to learn the rules.

          Comment


            #35
            I read from ipdb that the songs used in this pin were taken from his live show, when he did his 1968 'comeback' show. I've seen that a little while back, it was pretty cool. Just Elvis and a few musicians sitting around on a tiny stage performing. Worth a look, once you get into the mid 70's Elvis, it was game over.

            Comment


              #36
              367,713,180
              When I work out how to complete hound dog the score will be bigger.



              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by rusty_dagger View Post
                367,713,180
                When I work out how to complete hound dog the score will be bigger.



                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Just hit the dog target enough times to start the mode ... it's timed so once it finishes then it lights the insert.

                It just gives points on some shots, mainly the spinner ..... shots to the dog increase the value.
                The Artist Formally Known As #1

                Comment


                  #38
                  Tried different ROMs, video mode still no go, cleared NVRAM no go. Changed table from night mod version to day mod version and it now lets me play.

                  Should the arrows match the music beat? Should a different song play during the video mode or the game music keep playing?


                  Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
                    Tried different ROMs, video mode still no go, cleared NVRAM no go. Changed table from night mod version to day mod version and it now lets me play.

                    Should the arrows match the music beat? Should a different song play during the video mode or the game music keep playing?


                    Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
                    I think that is what is meant to happen, on mine the video mode does not sync to the music, so you just try and time your flipper presses to when the arrows line up.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      644,136,960
                      That's me done with that one. Just don't like it.



                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        #41
                        I really like this game. Suits my style of play. Again using physmod5 or VPX is a killer. I also had trouble with original table but then used 9.9 and the ROM mentioned in this thread and now I have Video Mod.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	score.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	238.6 KB
ID:	1812617
                        Pinball Meets...I love em

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by acejas View Post
                          I really like this game. Suits my style of play. Again using physmod5 or VPX is a killer. I also had trouble with original table but then used 9.9 and the ROM mentioned in this thread and now I have Video Mod.
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]90891[/ATTACH]
                          Ah curse you, you've knocked me off the podium ! Nice score. I'll have to give this another good whirl today and try and retake 3rd....

                          Comment


                            #43
                            My Wife was performing at the National Folk Festival over Easter, look what they had in a little section that was 50's themed !

                            I should have gone just to play Elvis, except for the $100 admission price for one day...

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Elvis.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	1812650

                            PS - Elvis will finish this Sunday...

                            Comment


                              #44
                              499,328,060
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	499328060.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	222.7 KB
ID:	1812657

                              At least an improvement, but sorry Rat for just squeezing by.

                              And as Jed mentioned it is the 'elvis' rom that was on my cab as well.

                              Comment


                                #45
                                I had 2 balls left and bricked them...got nervous knowing I was near Edy's score LOL....just scraped in...I'm chasing ya Kane!

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	score.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	1812665
                                Pinball Meets...I love em

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X