2. 115 pts Dedrok
    3. 104 pts Skids

4. 101 pts Rusty_dagger
    5. 92 pts MrBungle

6. 87 pts Acejas
    7. 80 pts JustAnotherRat
    8. 62 pts Jed

9. 8pts StevOZ

Last edited by Jed; 12th June 2016, 07:28 PM.

league ladder updated.

movement in the ladder after this game was a slight jostling of positions between [MENTION=12393]rusty_dagger[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2066]JustAnotherRat[/MENTION], who swapped positions in 4th and 5th.

Comment

ladder updated after ELVIS:

Only a single point now seperates 1st and 2nd between Dedrok and Kane !

movement in the ladder was me ,JAR, and MrBUngle. i jumped a little from 7th to 5th, JAR fell a place from 5th to 6th, and MrBungle fell from 6th to 7th.

Acejas made his first score entry with a very solid 2nd place, earning him 20 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
        After Rollergames:
        Slight jostling of positions between rusty_dagger and JustAnotherRat, who swapped positions in 4th and 5th.

ladder updated after ELVIS:
        JAR fell a place from 5th to 6th
        At this rate, it will only take GNR and two other tables for me to take the overall wooden spoon.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
          At this rate, it will only take GNR and two other tables for me to take the overall wooden spoon.
          mate i thnk you are safe, stevoz dropped off the radar a couple games ago anyway you got a couple points over MrB too and Acejas has only just entered the fray. plenty game time left !

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
            mate i thnk you are safe, stevoz dropped off the radar a couple games ago anyway you got a couple points over MrB too and Acejas has only just entered the fray. plenty game time left !
            It doesn't matter. I'll do my best which won't be good enough but I'll enjoy it anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

league ladder updated.

quite a ladder shakeup this fortnight.

We have a new overall leader, shot 13 pts clear in fact, KANE. Dedrok falls one place to 2nd.

JustAnotherRat climbed one spot to 5th, moving me down to 6th.

and Acejas climbed a spot to 7th, MrBungle fell one spot to 8th overall.

Comment

Wow. I've never fallen to 2nd before. Well done Kane.

I hope I get time to put a few games in from here on in.
                The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

ladder updated!

Big mover this fortnight was @acejas, who made the leap from 7th, to gain equal 3rd place with rusty_dagger.

Kane has pulled a good 20 points lead on dedrok in 2nd.

Comment

ladder updated, 6 games completed.

massive leap up the ladder this week for [MENTION=6204]MrBungle[/MENTION], who shot from 7th and landed on the podium in third, with his big win on Genie. must have been rubbing that lamp furiously

with just 2 games left to play, it's a tight battle for third at the moment - 3rd place just a single point clear of 4th and 5th, and Kane looks to be running away with it at the moment

Comment

Look at me.... coming last out of those that are actually submitting scores... what a surprise.

Comment

ladder updated....

big mover this fortnight was rusty_dagger who jumped from 6th, to equal 2nd

one game left to play!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X