Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VPGL5 - Game 1 - WORLD CUP SOCCER '94 [FINISHED]

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    so at the moment with one week of WCS94 down,

    7.5 billion will get you 2nd
    4.5 billion will get you third

    and don't even think about first

    Kudos to [MENTION=4762]kane[/MENTION], he's also currently also leading the Kong Off 2016, some nice allround gaming going on there

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Jed View Post
      Kudos to [MENTION=4762]kane[/MENTION], he's also currently also leading the Kong Off 2016, some nice allround gaming going on there
      Not any more, second in both comps now.

      Comment


      • #33
        hey [MENTION=626]StevOz[/MENTION], nice desktop version you made of this table. I was feeling too lazy to stand up and play the Pincab this afternoon so gave the desktoop a whirl, did fairly crap though, reckon I am better on the cab, nudging is much easier..

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Jed View Post
          hey [MENTION=626]StevOz[/MENTION], nice desktop version you made of this table. I was feeling too lazy to stand up and play the Pincab this afternoon so gave the desktoop a whirl, did fairly crap though, reckon I am better on the cab, nudging is much easier..
          Well I did adjust the physics of this version to play as best as possible and would say it is overall as close as I could get it to the real game play of this table within the abilities of VP9 at the time. I've no doubt it is harder then the earlier versions most are playing here.
          Last edited by StevOz; 28 February 2016, 07:22 PM.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by StevOz View Post
            Well I did adjust the physics of this version to play as best as possible and would say it is overall as close as I could get it to the real game play of this table within the abilities of VP9 at the time. I've no doubt it is harder then the earlier versions most are playing here.
            So I should swap to an earlier version? or does this only apply to desktop versions?

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
              So I should swap to an earlier version? or does this only apply to desktop versions?
              I played an earlier version (9.12) and did worse...

              Comment


              • #37
                You are best of finding a version where the shots work for you then stick with it.

                I played through 4 versions til I found one close to how the real one flips then learnt the shots from there.

                I might try another one.
                The Artist Formally Known As #1

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
                  You are best of finding a version where the shots work for you then stick with it.

                  I played through 4 versions til I found one close to how the real one flips then learnt the shots from there.

                  I might try another one.


                  I used to have a theory that playing vp tables as desktop on computer was easier than a vpin.... this table has shot that theory to shit !

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Jed View Post
                    I used to have a theory that playing vp tables as desktop on computer was easier than a vpin.... this table has shot that theory to shit !
                    It swaps about depending on what it is you are playing.

                    I have played tables that are easy on vpin and deadly on dt while being same version, and also vice versa.
                    The Artist Formally Known As #1

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      A few games tonight and a slight improvement.
                      3,568,663,240
                      Is this the correct way to submit scores?



                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by rusty_dagger View Post
                        Is this the correct way to submit scores?
                        It looks OK to me. I like to follow the method preferred in the MGL, Bold first line (or subject line) with the score followed by screen shot/photo but as long as it is readable I think everyone is fine with it.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by rusty_dagger View Post
                          A few games tonight and a slight improvement.
                          3,568,663,240
                          Is this the correct way to submit scores?



                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




                          Yes mate all good, I will update your score.

                          3 more days to post scores for this game, New game drawn and posted Sunday.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Great game, I just rush to much!
                            2,304,033,020
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	WC94.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	1812249

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by MrBungle View Post
                              Great game, I just rush to much!
                              2,304,033,020
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]90005[/ATTACH]
                              'Bout time Mr B !

                              I've added you into the table, that places you just behind me in 6th.

                              Lift son, lift !

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I'd like to lift myself off last place with a 4,774,937,680

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20160303_003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	1812258
                                The Duke of Doonside

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X