VPGL4 Game 1 - Flash Gordon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wingtipvortex View Post
    Right, so do I open the physmod5 exe and load table from there? Ive tried it, and the game comes up on my screen but its dead. IE, no displays, no gameplay but full screen Flash table is there.
    dont know what you mean. Can you post a screen dump ?

Comment

It sounds like no rom
      The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Flash! Ah ahhh...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Table 01 flashgordon 9.9PM5 v1.0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	190.6 KB
ID:	1807878

Comment

Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
            Agree, lets make it just one extra ball per game.
            I haven't managed a free ball yet. When I finally do, can I use all the free balls from the games that I never got one in the one game?

Comment

Right, so do I open the physmod5 exe and load table from there? Ive tried it, and the game comes up on my screen but its dead. IE, no displays, no gameplay but full screen Flash table is there.
              Did you solve this yet Andy ?

Comment

Did you solve this yet Andy ?
                Ha! No. Other tables are no problem. Just cant get the PM5 table to " fire " once its open. Oh, Im having problems dumping pics, so thats why no screenshots.I think the ROM issue mentioned is my problem. I just cant seem to locate the ROM folder for the PM5 front end. Or, I may be way off track

Comment

Ha! No. Other tables are no problem. Just cant get the PM5 table to " fire " once its open. Oh, Im having problems dumping pics, so thats why no screenshots.I think the ROM issue mentioned is my problem. I just cant seem to locate the ROM folder for the PM5 front end. Or, I may be way off track
                  It uses the same rom, and goes in the same place as the regular roms. Have you got the PM5 .exe in the same folder as your reguilar vpin exe ? for PM5 all you need is load the exe, then load the table from File>open and hit start.

Comment

It uses the same rom, and goes in the same place as the regular roms. Have you got the PM5 .exe in the same folder as your reguilar vpin exe ? for PM5 all you need is load the exe, then load the table from File>open and hit start.
                    I have all of that happening! I open the PM5.exe, front end comes up, go to load table, which is where all the other tables are. It opens Flash Gordon, but there are no displays or GI lights. The table is esentialy dead.

Comment

I have all of that happening! I open the PM5.exe, front end comes up, go to load table, which is where all the other tables are. It opens Flash Gordon, but there are no displays or GI lights. The table is esentialy dead.
                      would like to see a screen dump of what it looks like or even a photo from phone. can you play the other tables ok ?

Comment

Other tables do the same in the PM5.exe, but play normally in other mode.

Comment

Other tables do the same in the PM5.exe, but play normally in other mode.
                          I wonder if it's the OK screen is hidden. that looks like no rom. The first time through on this you had to select a rom to use.

If you dont have a rom and go through and click all the ok's, that's how it loads. As a dead game.

Comment

there's a real flash gordon on ebay at the moment ! saldy though it's $3k

edit: also advertised here and a bit cheaper... nice
                            Last edited by Jed; 29th July 2015, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FlashG906550.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	1809089

Flash Gordon 906,550

Comment

I played Flash Gordon at Pinfest this year, the real table was a hell of a lot slower, but I struggled to get the ball up the ramp with the spinner to maximise points so I sucked at it too.
                                One thing I noticed though was that on the real table, I could shoot at the drop down target that pops up after you launch the ball (near where the ball enters the play field) at get a reasonable amount of points for it but on VP I can hit it but it does nothing. Does the drop target work for others on VP?

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X