• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPGL3 Game 5 - STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION [FINISHED]

STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION

This table will be played until 9pm Sunday 1st March

TOURNEY RULES

- 8 tables chosen at random from nominations, using the random.org website...
    - No user-modded tables allowed (ie, play the VP forums default table, at default settings)
    - No buy-ins or continues
    - Vpin V9.x must be used
    - High Score must be from game played at time of competition - ie don't just post your already existing high score
    - you can play desktop table, or full screen table suit yourself - this tourney is just for fun, to play and learn about tables in a casual tourney format
    - Submit score by screen dump or take a pic and post in this thread. New picture for each new score please

If you haven't nominated a table and want to - go to the nominations thread and nominate up to 5 choices

Progress scores will be updated in this post as we go forward.

3 Balls

ROM:

Standings:

1. Dedrok: 20,647,606,820
    2. Krusto: 15,716,530,560
    3. Kane: 5,301,158,380
    4. Jammasized: 4,136,762,340
    5. JustAnotherRat: 967,480,370

Last edited by Jed; 1st March 2015, 06:08 PM.

Alright, now we are talking!

Comment

Haha thought you would like this one

looking forward to getting into it myself, I've never really uncovered it's mysteries.

Comment

As much as I love this game, I do tend to lose concentration and kinda over it around the 20bil mark. But I am always in 2 minds if this is my favourtie vs. Addams Family. STTNG does have a lot more substance and cool shit

Comment

Reset my scores, first game back cracked Final Frontier. 6.5 billion.

Heading out to dinner now

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen

Comment

That's it Krusto, raise that bar.

Haven't played this in a while.
              The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

I will have a better score tomorrow. Will upload then

Oh, Physmod version as well. Can get pretty dicey with the extra weight, speed and spin. But it plays really well.

Comment

Comment

After Bram Stokers Dracula and then Scared Stiff, I am a bit disappointed that this hasn't followed on along the theme. Suitable games would have been Class of 1812, Monster Bash or Frankenstein.
                    Last edited by JustAnotherRat; 16th February 2015, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krusto View Post
                      As much as I love this game, I do tend to lose concentration and kinda over it around the 20bil mark. But I am always in 2 minds if this is my favourtie vs. Addams Family. STTNG does have a lot more substance and cool shit
                      My favourite I can't put a finger on but I reckon it's a choice between Abra Ca Dabra and Joker Poker... love a drop target pin.

Just dissapointed there's no sleaze from Commander Riker on STTNG (threesome challenge video mode?) but thankfully there is no Wesley Crusher...

Comment

So here is Fridays game

And here is the one I just completed. Sorry about the crap pic, but anything over 10bil removes the first 2 number fields

Comment

Originally posted by krusto View Post
                          I will have a better score tomorrow. Will upload then

Oh, Physmod version as well. Can get pretty dicey with the extra weight, speed and spin. But it plays really well.
                          Do you have the link to the PM5 version? Having trouble finding it
                          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BananaBoat View Post
                            Do you have the link to the PM5 version? Having trouble finding it
                            Thanks
                            http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?ap...showfile=10207

Comment

Just got 15bil. Almost 2 Final Frontiers. Borg multiball maybe 5 times. 3X jackpot was up to 480mil a pop.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X