No announcement yet.

VPGL3 Game 5 - STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION [FINISHED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been messing about with different options/combinations only I am so bad at playing the game, no conclusive results have been collected.

This game is killing me. My best score so far is around 500 million and I struggle to get there.

Comment

I thought I was finally going to crack the billion but nope..... here is the score to bring up the rear.

Comment

Hey players,

I'm not going to be able to post the last two tables today unfort, working late then straight out, too much on tonight ! I'll post the final tables some time tomorrow

Comment

Played a ton of games but always in the 6bil range, not sure why I can't get past there. Had a game with two Final Frontiers but ballsed up the multiballs and finished with 6.3bil only.

Comment

Didn't get any time to challenge Dedrok, So here is that 15bil from last week.

Comment

wouldn't be fitting in a Star Trek thread not to mention Leonard Nimoy's passing, he llived long, he prospered. Vale Mr Spock

Comment

Time's up !

I thought Krust was going to end Dedrok's reign on this one, but He came through again! Congrats Final results:

1. Dedrok: 20,647,606,820 - 25
                2. Krusto: 15,716,530,560 - 20
                3. Kane: 5,301,158,380 - 16
                4. Jammasized: 4,136,762,340 - 13
                5. JustAnotherRat: 967,480,370

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X