• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing to see Here - move along..

VPGL3 Game 1 - Centigrade 37

This table will be played until Friday 30th January

TOURNEY RULES

- 8 tables chosen at random from nominations, using the random.org website...
    - No user-modded tables allowed (ie, play the VP forums default table, at default settings)
    - No buy-ins or continues
    - Vpin V9.x must be used
    - High Score must be from game played at time of competition - ie don't just post your already existing high score
    - you can play desktop table, or full screen table suit yourself - this tourney is just for fun, to play and learn about tables in a casual tourney format
    - Submit score by screen dump or take a pic and post in this thread. New picture for each new score please

If you haven't nominated a table and want to - go to the nominations thread and nominate up to 5 choices

Progress scores will be updated in this post as we go forward.

5 Balls

Full Screen table: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?ap...&showfile=6580
    Desktop table: (coming soon...)
    Last edited by Jed; 18th January 2015, 08:22 PM.

Is there a Desktop version of this? I can never find anything on that VPForums site...

Comment

I just had to down load Pinucks FS version and convert back to desktop. It's set to 5 ball though. The screenie in the first post looks to be VP8 version.

Another job for [MENTION=626]StevOz[/MENTION]

Click image for larger version

Name:	Table 01 Centigrade 37 91x v1.04 (990a) 3 Ball.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	1805278 After 3 balls

Name:	Table 01 Centigrade 37 91x v1.04 (990a).jpg
Size:	152.1 KB
ID:	1805279 5 ball
      Last edited by Dedrok; 17th January 2015, 02:39 PM.
      The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Change mine to 3 balls as well? Its 5 default, even on the instructions

Comment

This should be 5 balls.

I'm just in the middle of getting the default settings for b\oth tables and will upodate both posts.

I didn't know Centigrade 37 didn't have a desktop version

Comment

Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
            This should be 5 balls.

I didn't know Centigrade 37 didn't have a desktop version
            Maybe change your nomination to another? Will anyone have trouble making a DT version of the FS one?

Comment

Originally posted by krusto View Post
              Maybe change your nomination to another? Will anyone have trouble making a DT version of the FS one?
              Can @Dedrok share his conversion perhaps ? StevOZ is a table author and has done many tables that you can get at Vpforums so he might be able to help. Sorry everyone, my bad I assumed given it's one of the best EM's you can find on Visual Pinball it had a desktop version, I never play desktop.

I had to laugh when I generated the first two games as they're both my picks. I did however snap a pic just to show it was legit

Comment

Here's the backdrop settings ... i don't know how to do the postit note yet.

Name:	centegrade settings.JPG
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	1805281

Ok, if default is 5 ball

The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

For those in the know, how do I get DOF2 working with this table?

Comment

Just got back from golf after the 19th hole, mind you I did win, just 8 over the card for the round, not bad for a 52 year old hacker.

Anyhow just downloaded it, did a quick adjustment, obliviously this table needs a bit of modification to make it into a proper desktop table and I'm none to sure if the original author is around or will give permission to release such a mod, though I can always do one and share it privately, though that is not going to happen overnight either...

Comment

Dedrok's settings looks pretty good, if people are happy enough with making their own adjustment ? If not and it's going to cause too much grief, then I'll select another table and post it. I'll check back in again tomorrow arvo to see what the general thoughts are.

Comment

Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
                        Dedrok's settings looks pretty good, if people are happy enough with making their own adjustment ? If not and it's going to cause too much grief, then I'll select another table and post it. I'll check back in again tomorrow arvo to see what the general thoughts are.
                        i would prefer a new table...
                        Last edited by Lazarus; 17th January 2015, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BananaBoat View Post
                          i would prefer a new table...
                          I'm on the same boat...

It's not I don't like this table was a favourite of mine in my youth though playing a half ass conversion is really not doing this table justice.

Comment

new table

Comment

No worries, new table it is. Coming up shortly....

Centigrade 37 is not being played, Please play it's replacement ROAD KINGS just posted.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X