• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPGL2 Game 7 - Bride Of Pinbot [Finished]

VPGL2 - Table 7 - The Machine Bride Of Pinbot

This table will be played until November 15th

TOURNEY RULES

- 8 tables chosen at random from nominations, using the random.org website...
    - No user-modded tables allowed (ie, play the VP forums default table, at default settings)
    - No buy-ins or continues
    - Vpin V9.x must be used
    - High Score must be from game played at time of competition - ie don't just post your already existing high score
    - you can play desktop table, or full screen table suit yourself - this tourney is just for fun, to play and learn about tables in a casual tourney format
    - Submit score by screen dump or take a pic and post in this thread. New picture for each new score please

If you haven't nominated a table and want to - go to the nominations thread and nominate up to 5 choices

Progress scores will be updated in this post as we go forward.

GOOD LUCK !

1. Dedrok: 3,042,134,990
    2. Kane: 1,020,503,740
    3. StevOz: 1,016,192,410
    4. Jammasized: 47,690,660
    5. MrBUngle: 29,055,970
    6. Cruiserman: 24,804,830
    Last edited by Jed; 16th November 2014, 09:43 PM. Reason: score update

OK here is my first crack at it, just missed the billion twice in this game so this is just a screen shot really.

You'll need several billion to be in the running in this game, most likely 10's of billions once Dedrok plays, although I think I recall clocking this game in the arcade years ago and I think it tops out at 10 billion?

I didn't really feel the desktop POV was correct for this table so I modified the table for my 1920x1080 display as pictured above, no changes to the physics, so game play is the same. If you prefer this POV you can download this version here..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byj...ew?usp=sharing

*edited to upload newer version, got rid of the annoying white fringe along the rails.
    Last edited by StevOz; 3rd November 2014, 03:29 PM.

Comment

How do you get the billion shot ? Ie what needs to be done ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
        How do you get the billion shot ? Ie what needs to be done ?
        You have to make her sing..

Actually you need to keep hitting that ramp, lock mouth, eyes, hit the ramp again during multiball, then up the centre when the billion heart is lit.

Comment

Originally posted by StevOz View Post
          You have to make her sing..

Actually you need to keep hitting that ramp, lock mouth, eyes, hit the ramp again during multiball, then up the centre when the billion heart is lit.
          So transform her first, make her sing (she sounds so bonkers) then up the heart ramp ?

Comment

Not sure i will get time to play this one .... although I will try and squeeze in some games in the next couple of nights before I'm gone again.

Make her sing, ramp shot, ramp shot, centre shot. Rinse and repeat. Not every award will be the Billion, so it may take a while.
            The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

I'm finding this table very tough, struggling to hit the shuttle ramp with any consistency for some reason.

Comment

What version are you guys running ?

I didn't have this table in my list before today so downloaded it but every time I try to open it in the V Pinball program it comes up with an error and Windows automatically shuts down VPinball ..

Comment

Originally posted by CruiserMan View Post
                  What version are you guys running ?

I didn't have this table in my list before today so downloaded it but every time I try to open it in the V Pinball program it comes up with an error and Windows automatically shuts down VPinball ..
                  This one using VP9.90a, a mod of the latest available, though you do need to use the latest.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byj...9kdWs5Z28/view

Comment

Bride of Pinbot uw v1.01 (using vp9.12)

Prick of a thing. Both the table and the cat walking in front of the screen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Table 07 bride of pinbot uw v1.01 (9.12).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	1804463

Comment

Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
                      Bride of Pinbot uw v1.01 (using vp9.12)

Prick of a thing. Both the table and the cat walking in front of the screen.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71092[/ATTACH]

UncleWilly's table looks heaps better than this one - check that one out !

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	BOP22507340.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	1804485

Darn cats Dedrok, they are always in sabotage mode.

22,507,340 I dont know why I bothered inserting this? Grand champion and all on my machine and only X billion short of a good score!

At least I can spend some time in the shed and punch some buttons
                        Last edited by MrBungle; 5th November 2014, 07:17 AM. Reason: Pic did not insert correctly

Comment

Originally posted by MrBungle View Post
                          {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
                          {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 .HelveticaNeueInterface-Regular;}
                          {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\b lue0;}
                          \deftab720
                          \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs34 \cf2 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
                          \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \
                          }
                          Translation ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
                            UncleWilly's table looks heaps better than this one - check that one out !
                            the uw stands for Uncle willy .... please try and keep up

I think I have the updated one somewhere. Anyway, for me it's how they play, not how they look.

Comment

StevOz

You mention this "This one using VP9.90a, a mod of the latest available" I am intrigued with the 9.90a part especially the "a" is there an updated version out other than the posted 9.90 as seen on VPforums??

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X