Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL2 Game 7 - Bride Of Pinbot [Finished]

VPGL2 - Table 7 - The Machine Bride Of Pinbot

http://i.imgur.com/KtMrLNP.jpg

This table will be played until November 15th

TOURNEY RULES

- 8 tables chosen at random from nominations, using the random.org website...

- No user-modded tables allowed (ie, play the VP forums default table, at default settings)

- No buy-ins or continues

- Vpin V9.x must be used

- High Score must be from game played at time of competition - ie don't just post your already existing high score

- you can play desktop table, or full screen table suit yourself - this tourney is just for fun, to play and learn about tables in a casual tourney format

- Submit score by screen dump or take a pic and post in this thread. New picture for each new score please

If you haven't nominated a table and want to - go to the nominations thread and nominate up to 5 choices

Progress scores will be updated in this post as we go forward.

GOOD LUCK !

1. Dedrok: 3,042,134,990

2. Kane: 1,020,503,740

3. StevOz: 1,016,192,410

4. Jammasized: 47,690,660

5. MrBUngle: 29,055,970

6. Cruiserman: 24,804,830

Edited by Jed
score update

OK here is my first crack at it, just missed the billion twice in this game so this is just a screen shot really. :)

You'll need several billion to be in the running in this game, most likely 10's of billions once Dedrok plays, although I think I recall clocking this game in the arcade years ago and I think it tops out at 10 billion?

http://vpforums.org/imghost/106/bop5_t.jpg

I didn't really feel the desktop POV was correct for this table so I modified the table for my 1920x1080 display as pictured above, no changes to the physics, so game play is the same. If you prefer this POV you can download this version here..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByjnkFw-e5wYSDZkVF9kdWs5Z28/view?usp=sharing

*edited to upload newer version, got rid of the annoying white fringe along the rails. :)

Edited by StevOz

How do you get the billion shot ? Ie what needs to be done ?

You have to make her sing..;)

Actually you need to keep hitting that ramp, lock mouth, eyes, hit the ramp again during multiball, then up the centre when the billion heart is lit.

You have to make her sing..;)

Actually you need to keep hitting that ramp, lock mouth, eyes, hit the ramp again during multiball, then up the centre when the billion heart is lit.

So transform her first, make her sing (she sounds so bonkers) then up the heart ramp ?

Not sure i will get time to play this one .... although I will try and squeeze in some games in the next couple of nights before I'm gone again.

Make her sing, ramp shot, ramp shot, centre shot. Rinse and repeat. Not every award will be the Billion, so it may take a while.

What version are you guys running ?

I didn't have this table in my list before today so downloaded it but every time I try to open it in the V Pinball program it comes up with an error and Windows automatically shuts down VPinball .. :017:

What version are you guys running ?

I didn't have this table in my list before today so downloaded it but every time I try to open it in the V Pinball program it comes up with an error and Windows automatically shuts down VPinball .. :017:

This one using VP9.90a, a mod of the latest available, though you do need to use the latest.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByjnkFw-e5wYSDZkVF9kdWs5Z28/view

Bride of Pinbot uw v1.01 (using vp9.12)

Prick of a thing. Both the table and the cat walking in front of the screen.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71092[/ATTACH]

UncleWilly's table looks heaps better than this one - check that one out !

BOP22507340.thumb.jpg.16af8cf52e18957d04d3f50a4fc3ff76.jpg

Darn cats Dedrok, they are always in sabotage mode.

22,507,340 I dont know why I bothered inserting this? Grand champion and all on my machine and only X billion short of a good score!

At least I can spend some time in the shed and punch some buttons :)

Edited by MrBungle
Pic did not insert correctly

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252

{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 .HelveticaNeueInterface-Regular;}

{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;}

\deftab720

\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs34 \cf2 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0

\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \

}

Translation ? :D

UncleWilly's table looks heaps better than this one - check that one out !

the uw stands for Uncle willy .... please try and keep up :)

I think I have the updated one somewhere. Anyway, for me it's how they play, not how they look.

looks like this has morphed into 9.9.1 as an 'official' download now ?

I just waded through the 9.90/9.91/9.90a thread and it seems this new version was mostly for people having rendering or crasdhing problems from memory leaks ? and something about nudge and plunger code ?

I don't experienmce any issues at all using 9.90 so I'm not overly keen to update just for the sake of updating, if it aint broke, etc. Given how finnicky vp can be when it is working, I usually leave it the hell alone...

The best I can manage so far .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71155[/ATTACH]

Is anybody having issues with playing the table in my screenshot above ? Mine plays like a busted arse . It's very glitchy and seems to lag a lot especially when there's a lot going on .

Makes it pretty much unplayable .

Is anybody having issues with playing the table in my screenshot above ? Mine plays like a busted arse . It's very glitchy and seems to lag a lot especially when there's a lot going on .

Have you tried the latest version ? Looks better, plays better.

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=4074

It does get a bit of lag from the light show, but the shots on this are more consistent than the new version.

The new version plays smooth and looks great, but I just can't put up with inconsistency in the shot making.

Also, are you playing in widescreen, or is it just your res that is 4:3. Your early screenies were wide.

• Super Moderator

I know it's VP 8 and doesn't count but anyway thought I'd share.

Got bored and let ball 3 and the next extra drain

Must be an easy version

bride_of_pinbot.jpg.2ebc8816be6f4783f0abf8e606a4415f.jpg

It does get a bit of lag from the light show, but the shots on this are more consistent than the new version.

The new version plays smooth and looks great, but I just can't put up with inconsistency in the shot making.

Also, are you playing in widescreen, or is it just your res that is 4:3. Your early screenies were wide.

No doubt there is some inconsistency in the shot making with the flipper setting at 0.2 scatter on the new version, I don't really agree with any scatter, still that's the way the table was made. That said it's not too bad and it's mainly the money shot, the shuttle ramp which this effects most so I guess it's somewhat reasonable and the shot can still be made though usually you need to do a well timed semi catch drop flipper/flip shot to do it.