Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBungle View Post
    StevOz

You mention this "This one using VP9.90a, a mod of the latest available" I am intrigued with the 9.90a part especially the "a" is there an updated version out other than the posted 9.90 as seen on VPforums??
    You can find 9.90a here..

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?sh...=7#entry267094

Comment

StevOz,

Champion, thanks for that link.
      Now to backup the system first!

Would you happen to now the adaptability of this with the Stern tables?

Comment

Originally posted by StevOz View Post
        looks like this has morphed into 9.9.1 as an 'official' download now ?

I just waded through the 9.90/9.91/9.90a thread and it seems this new version was mostly for people having rendering or crasdhing problems from memory leaks ? and something about nudge and plunger code ?

I don't experienmce any issues at all using 9.90 so I'm not overly keen to update just for the sake of updating, if it aint broke, etc. Given how finnicky vp can be when it is working, I usually leave it the hell alone...

Comment

The best I can manage so far .

Is anybody having issues with playing the table in my screenshot above ? Mine plays like a busted arse . It's very glitchy and seems to lag a lot especially when there's a lot going on .

Makes it pretty much unplayable .

Comment

Originally posted by CruiserMan View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71155[/ATTACH]

Is anybody having issues with playing the table in my screenshot above ? Mine plays like a busted arse . It's very glitchy and seems to lag a lot especially when there's a lot going on .

Have you tried the latest version ? Looks better, plays better.

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?ap...&showfile=4074

Comment

Originally posted by CruiserMan View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71155[/ATTACH]

It does get a bit of lag from the light show, but the shots on this are more consistent than the new version.

The new version plays smooth and looks great, but I just can't put up with inconsistency in the shot making.

Also, are you playing in widescreen, or is it just your res that is 4:3. Your early screenies were wide.
              The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

I know it's VP 8 and doesn't count but anyway thought I'd share.

Got bored and let ball 3 and the next extra drain

Must be an easy version

Click image for larger version

Name:	bride_of_pinbot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	1804506
                "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

Remember playing that one years ago with 9B and it just got boring.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally cracked a billion..

Comment

Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
                      It does get a bit of lag from the light show, but the shots on this are more consistent than the new version.

The new version plays smooth and looks great, but I just can't put up with inconsistency in the shot making.

Also, are you playing in widescreen, or is it just your res that is 4:3. Your early screenies were wide.
                      No doubt there is some inconsistency in the shot making with the flipper setting at 0.2 scatter on the new version, I don't really agree with any scatter, still that's the way the table was made. That said it's not too bad and it's mainly the money shot, the shuttle ramp which this effects most so I guess it's somewhat reasonable and the shot can still be made though usually you need to do a well timed semi catch drop flipper/flip shot to do it.

Comment

Managed to defy gravity long enough for the billion shot.

Comment

Originally posted by StevOz View Post
                          No doubt there is some inconsistency in the shot making with the flipper setting at 0.2 scatter on the new version, I don't really agree with any scatter, still that's the way the table was made. That said it's not too bad and it's mainly the money shot, the shuttle ramp which this effects most so I guess it's somewhat reasonable and the shot can still be made though usually you need to do a well timed semi catch drop flipper/flip shot to do it.
                          And for some reason, when Jackpot is lit, then it will only go up the ramp and not in to collect jackpot. Then when it times out, back to missing ramps again. Go figure.
                          The tweaking will get better over time. Neck minute it will be VP10 versions and start all over again.

Comment

Scores (finally) updated

1 day to go for the bride. I haven't touched my pinny in the last week or so just been caught up with life. weekend has got me not able to stop playing with some great new releases like Jurassic Park tho !

3 people in trhe billion shot club - Kane, Stevoz, and Dedrok.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	BOP29055970.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.8 KB
ID:	1804663

29,055,970. Best I could do, and way off the mark. You guys are amazing.

I am not worthy.

Comment

best I could manage - no billion shot for me either

And with that The Bride can be put to rest. Results arer:

1. Dedrok: 3,042,134,990 - 25
                                2. Kane: 1,020,503,740 - 20 - 16
                                3. StevOz: 1,016,192,410 - 13
                                4. Jammasized: 47,690,660 - 11
                                5. MrBUngle: 29,055,970 - 10
                                6. Cruiserman: 24,804,830 - 9

Leaderboard and final table posted shortly !

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X