Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 2 - Table 4 - FUNHOUSE [FINISHED]

Jed

Matty_g_8 brings us to the half way mark for VPGL2 with his nomination:

VPGL2 - Table 4 - Funhouse

funhouse.thumb.jpg.62fd5a0d4f48b492c8823637a3c5f6bf.jpg

click for bigger image

This table will be played from Monday 13th Sept to Sunday 28th September 5:30pm

TOURNEY RULES

- 8 tables chosen at random from nominations, using the random.org website...

- Games will start on Sunday night, and go for 2 weeks

- No user-modded tables allowed (ie, play the VP forums default table, at default settings)

- No buy-ins or continues

- Vpin V9.x must be used

- High Score must be from game played at time of competition - ie don't just post your already existing high score

- you can play desktop table, or full screen table suit yourself - this tourney is just for fun, to play and learn about tables in a casual tourney format

- Submit score by screen dump or take a pic and post in this thread. New picture for each new score please

If you haven't nominated a table and want to - go to the nominations thread and nominate up to 5 choices and they will be added them in. Added in. I'lladd them in. You know.

Progress scores will be updated in this post as we go forward.

GOOD LUCK !

PROGRESS SCORES:

1. Dedrok: 622,155,270

2. Cruiserman: 65,230,370

3. Kane: 52,147,890

4. Jammasized: 43,287,130

5. StevOz: 39,769,570

6. Foot: 13,986,100

7. MrBungle: 10,540,710

8. matty_g_8: 9,772,840

Edited by Jed
update scores to post #37

Ill give it a go on 9.90a There are so many new tables out got so much updating to do

Just on that - I'm a bit obssessed with Vpin and usually grab tables as soon as they come available, as well as B2S, etc.

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested if I zipped up my tables/backglass folder and uploaded somewhere, has most tables already modified for B2s, all you would need to do is drop in your own screenres file. Would save a lot of time if wanting to update as I know if you leave it too long in this hobby, the work to update can be pretty daunting..

Just on that - I'm a bit obssessed with Vpin and usually grab tables as soon as they come available, as well as B2S, etc.

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested if I zipped up my tables/backglass folder and uploaded somewhere, has most tables already modified for B2s, all you would need to do is drop in your own screenres file. Would save a lot of time if wanting to update as I know if you leave it too long in this hobby, the work to update can be pretty daunting..

Hey mate that sounds just like what I need! I did see on VP someone was making some auto downloader of all the files ect and puts them in the right folders but havent seen any progress

Hey mate that sounds just like what I need! I did see on VP someone was making some auto downloader of all the files ect and puts them in the right folders but havent seen any progress

no worries, leave it with me I'll see what I can manage - use dropbox or something.

yeh depends on how much space it takes up

I've made up an archive of around 300 VP9 full screen tables already modded with b2 backglasses, scripts, roms, the whole package.

So we don't derail the Funhouse too much though - I'll start a new thread about it shortly :)

I struggled to 25 million last night.... I'm finding the Rudy shot and the loop shot both hard to actually do repeatedly.

I noticed when playing on 9.90a that sometimes consecutive shots went a bit wayward.

Had the one game , on 9.12 and on 9.90a to compare.

Wow I should have picked a table that Ive played am have some skill at...struggling to kit 7,000,000

If you can get a run on at Rudy when unlimited millions is lit, can really help your score. Easier said than done though !