• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unimpressed by this table so far...

Comment

Comment

Comment

I struggled to 25 million last night.... I'm finding the Rudy shot and the loop shot both hard to actually do repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
            I struggled to 25 million last night.... I'm finding the Rudy shot and the loop shot both hard to actually do repeatedly.
            I noticed when playing on 9.90a that sometimes consecutive shots went a bit wayward.

Had the one game , on 9.12 and on 9.90a to compare.
            The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Originally posted by StevOz View Post
              Bit of a change of pace with this one that's for sure, liking it so far, got 4 extra balls during this game.

Using VP9.90a

Comment

Wow I should have picked a table that Ive played am have some skill at...struggling to kit 7,000,000

Comment

Originally posted by matty_g_8 View Post
                  Wow I should have picked a table that Ive played am have some skill at...struggling to kit 7,000,000
                  If you can get a run on at Rudy when unlimited millions is lit, can really help your score. Easier said than done though !

Comment

Takes a bit of practice to go any good at this one. Not the easiest of tables. Once you get over the confusion of hitting Rudy or the Trap Door, it's better.

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
                      Takes a bit of practice to go any good at this one. Not the easiest of tables. Once you get over the confusion of hitting Rudy or the Trap Door, it's better.

- - - Updated - - -

What? I must hit Rudy..he asks for it!..must hit Rudy..

Comment

Had a good game going, 35 mil off of 2 balls, start ball 3, immediately light extra ball, ball drains, game over

Comment

Dammit, 100M on first ball then got somethin in my eye . Start again.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Funhouse10150620.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	1803630

I am roughly 100 million short from the top, I might try tomorrow, then the day after and then each day after that till 2036.

Comment

well, holy crap .... 302M 1st ball .... at 600M started to stutter and became unplayable.

started listening to the latest Pinheadz podcast at the beginning , not being able to hear it properly, so now have to listen to the whole thing again. [MENTION=3841]carbonROD[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by MrBungle View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]69372[/ATTACH]

I am roughly 100 million short from the top, I might try tomorrow, then the day after and then each day after that till 2036.

Make that 612 million short Don't worry you and I are in the same boat. I'm really struggling with this table to get any kind of decent score. I might try my luck on the deskop version as the FS table is just slaying me.

Dedrok - how long to get a score like that ? As this isn't exaclty a high scoring table either. Ginormous !

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X