No announcement yet.

VPGL 2 - Table 1 - Star Trek 25th Anniversary Edition [FINISHED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scores updated, about a 1/3 of the way through fot ST25.

Kane's improved score edges out Matty_g_8 from 4th spot - you'll need 170 mill+ to mnake the top 3 at this stage, Dedrok looking comfortable in the #1 spot with a pretty big lead.

Had a decent crack at this tonight looking to improve but I'm pretty inconsistant with this table - I can get near 150 mill one game and the next game it's like 40mill

Comment

must say I get very inconsistent scoring on this table and seems like theres never enough time when the ice planet mode appears

Comment

Ok here's my first entry..

Comment

Cabinet owners - there's a new Full screen, VP990 version of this table, with updated lights and models just dropped today at vpforums. I've yet to check it out but I will be giving it a good go later this eve !

Here's the link to the new version: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=9884

edit: the update is a night mod, i think its a big improvement, especially lighting
          Last edited by Jed; 9th August 2014, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Just seen that.
            Will do a desktop scale down when I get home.
            The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Slightly better, though after 2 pints and a six pack no bad at all Scotty!

Comment

Higher score but still in forth place...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	75589730.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	1803006Paul,

Commander 75,589,730

At least I got to throw the initials in.

Comment

has anyone else tried the new VP990 version of this table - the Night Mod? Seems a fair bit harder to me - the ramps are harder to hit consistantly, and the middle hole/target smaller. The kickouts on the bottom are less predictable, too, meaning an easy trap not so doable. The new lighting, plastics, and models do look pretty sweet though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jammasized View Post
                      has anyone else tried the new VP990 version of this table - the Night Mod? Seems a fair bit harder to me - the ramps are harder to hit consistantly, and the middle hole/target smaller. The kickouts on the bottom are less predictable, too, meaning an easy trap not so doable. The new lighting, plastics, and models do look pretty sweet though.
                      Yeah, thought the same, very hard. Also very hard to go back to the normal lighting afterwards.

All versions are much harder than the real table, so physmod5 would be next to try I would think.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and mine was converted back to desktop.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
                        Yeah, thought the same, very hard. Also very hard to go back to the normal lighting afterwards.

All versions are much harder than the real table, so physmod5 would be next to try I would think.
                        Yeah, it sure is. The old table looks really flat, after playing the new. But the old table so much easier to score well, on.

I still haven't checked out any physmod5 tables yet. Having a different .exe to run for a different table I'm not sure how to do with my front end. I should look into it, as it has previously gone in my CBA basket.

Comment

A slight increase in score 127270270 Will have to try the night mod even thou I find it hard enough to score on this table lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-08-12 19.18.18.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	1803033

Comment

Couple days left for ST25. Dedrok looks unassailable in first place at the moment! I'm finding this table a real long haul, but it's mega frustrating to do the hard yards early and get a solid base then lose a couple balls cheaply! Seems to be a pattern for me. I think I get ramp fatigue.

I'll end this one at 12pm Sunday and post the New table.

Comment

Time's Up !

DEDROK takes out the first game of VPGL2, well done ! You are the ruler of Forbidden Space.

Here are the final points scored for ST25:

1. Dedrok: 250,772,520- 25 points

2. Cruiserman: 183,664,570 - 20
                              3. Jammasized: 168,422,040 - 16
                              Kane: 165,067,100 - 13
                              Matty_g_8: 127,270,270 - 11
                              6: StevOz: 105,090,890 -10
                              7. MrBungle: 75,445,840 - 9
                              8. Foot: 65,539,090 - 8
                              9. Another Rat: 18,747,840 - 7

I'll create a standings ladder, and post the new table shortly !

Comment

never before have I sworn so much at a pin, (and that for me is sayin somethin) than when playing this version of Star Trek.

You can get some pretty good jackpots and on this it's near impossible ..... I got up to 20M once. It goes 5M,10M,15M,20M,25M and 50M super Jackpot .... and all has to be collected on the same multiball.

Almost broke the keyboard last night when I lost the ball going for 10M Ice Planet @ 239M.

Glad that ones over.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X