Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 18 - Game 6 ~ Seawitch - Closed

GAME 6.... And we're in a mythical ocean...

VPGL 18 - Game 6 ~ Seawitch

Nominated by VPGL legend, Crakkers

​1112197483_seawitchpicforvpgl(Small).jpg.66092a5aa1899b44b6278db11fad79f8.jpg​​

Seawitch was released by Stern in 1980 and is a 4 player Solid State pinball machine.

The VPX file can be downloaded here:

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?a...showfile=14916

The B2S can be downloaded here:

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?a...&showfile=7738

The ROM can be downloaded here:

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?a...s&showfile=742

Downloads linked are just suggestions, you can play on any VPX version or the table as long as it is the same rule set (IE Pro, LE etc.). You can let us know what version you are playing and why you play that one in the thread if you like.

There were version of this game lost with the VPinball site closure. If someone wants those versions, feel free to share amongst yourselves.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a photo or screen shot showing your score. This game finishes Sunday 27 June 2021, Midnight Sydney time.

3 ball is default for this game so that is what we are playing.

No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game.

Game on... who will beat the sorcery of Seawitch?

[gs]1wT2cCUSdRC59yLH0lyRRFFHNxye85RHc0XiHh10Kj-w[/gs]​​​

Edited by JustAnotherRat
  • Like 2

Does the Beatles version of this play/score the same?

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2215721}[/ATTACH]

It's been a while since I played it but I'd say yes. Scott Wickberg quickly put it together and runs it off the Seawitch ROM so I can't see it being much different.

Upgrade!!

I also played the Beatles version just for a hoot. Its similar but it has a lot of extras like ball lock and a record spinning in the middle of the playfield. Bit of fun. I'm glad Seawitch came along in the comp otherwise I wouldn't have played the Beatles version.

Seawitch.thumb.jpg.98ab2342b5069d147b866607078da355.jpg

• Like 1

I also played the Beatles version just for a hoot. Its similar but it has a lot of extras like ball lock and a record spinning in the middle of the playfield. Bit of fun. I'm glad Seawitch came along in the comp otherwise I wouldn't have played the Beatles version.

It was quite ridiculous how quickly Scotty Wic put the Beatles version together.

I just bet my last score …this f—- game is bringing the 4 letter words out in me to my wife’s disgust…just can’t get the top set of cards to advance multiplier and even a chance of extra ball a game of luck with top pop bumpers to take rake of drop targets out…

to my f——- disgust the wife has and an extra ball and multipliers to the max but I’m still just beating her..if this machine wasn’t so heavy some days you’d throw them out in the yard..😂😩😭 vent over love the game it’s a hard one 782,640

6057E489-F6A3-48C6-A2F4-758D55220296.thumb.jpeg.f0596fd74c1861eb2da5a7b577ee32f6.jpeg

• Like 1

It's been a while since I played it but I'd say yes. Scott Wickberg quickly put it together and runs it off the Seawitch ROM so I can't see it being much different.

Beatles version. Gotta play that

JAR, is the Beatles a VPX game and is there a link to it.

cheers

Bugger! Don't think I've got anything left in the tank Russty.:sm1:

• Like 1