Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPGL 17 - Tournament Standings

VPGL 17 Scoreboard

Overall VPGL 2021 Scoreboard

Last edited by JustAnotherRat; 15 March 2021, 12:05 PM.

With Games 1 and 2 now closed, the competition tally sees PPLBob at the top of the league table with solid scores in both games. JoeSoap and RusstyT are sitting equal in 2nd place with two solid performances each.

Those who won games 1 and 2, legin and Crakkers are 6th and 7th respectively 7th which really highlights the importance of consistently scoring well to stay competitive.

Who is your early prediction for the competition win?

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherRat View Post

I think my money is on PPLBob at this early stage.

Comment

With consistency proving to be the key ingredient, after 3 games PPLBob sits in the No. 1 slot with JoeSoap just one point behind.RusstyT keeping them both honest and the competition is very close there after with kane and Jed equal 4th.

Keep the good times and great scores rollling.

Ball Rolling GIF

Comment

Game 4 is now closed and we see JoeSoap move into the lead. PPLBob slips to 2nd place and Jed with his win in Game 4 bringing him up level with RusstyT for 3rd.

Still a very close an competitive competition. Will be interesting to see how this one ends and who comes out on top.

Interesting to note that neither player in 1st or 2nd has a game win in this competition yet and either does one of those in equal 3rd.

Click image for larger version  Name:	endg4.PNG Views:	0 Size:	53.2 KB ID:	2200364
          Last edited by JustAnotherRat; 29 March 2021, 09:56 AM.

Comment

I thought Zane had carry over form from VPL16 and would be a strong contender. PPL Bob is so determined but I think he is feeling the lag of running his own league. Joe Soap is just so consistent and Jed is finding form. Crackers just had that one bad game that Yogo has pointed out the nominee has reserved their own private room in hell. There is been some incredible games I haven’t been able to get close to including Mrs Mozz showing us she is the jungle princess leaving a lot of us fellas swinging from the branches. I like that some great games are being played by others not mentioned that moves the competition leader board. There is a long way to go but I’m predicting
            1 Zane 2. Joe Soap 3. Crackers & Jed tied up for bronze. 4. PPL Bob

Comment

Originally posted by RusstyT View Post
              There is a long way to go but I’m predicting
              1 Zane
              Only problem with that RusstyT is that we don't actually have a "Zane" playing. Nor do we have a "Wodderwick".....but we might have a "Bwian".

Comment

Zane, Shane, Wayne, I've been called it all

Comment

Originally posted by Crakkers View Post

Only problem with that RusstyT is that we don't actually have a "Zane" playing. Nor do we have a "Wodderwick".....but we might have a "Bwian".
                  Aaaah wokka wokka wokka. Well that’s it! Zane’s out and Kane’s in. And Bwian in for a podium. I’m sure if Zane the magic man was playing he’d podium. He just hasn’t heard of Aussie Arcade yet. Sorry about that name mix up Kane. Please accept my most humble apology and continue your flipper magic.

Comment

Looks like I slipped on the Soap......

Comment

I thought Zane had carry over form from VPL16 and would be a strong contender. PPL Bob is so determined but I think he is feeling the lag of running his own league. Joe Soap is just so consistent and Jed is finding form. Crackers just had that one bad game that Yogo has pointed out the nominee has reserved their own private room in hell. There is been some incredible games I haven’t been able to get close to including Mrs Mozz showing us she is the jungle princess leaving a lot of us fellas swinging from the branches. I like that some great games are being played by others not mentioned that moves the competition leader board. There is a long way to go but I’m predicting
                      1 Zane 2. Joe Soap 3. Crackers & Jed tied up for bronze. 4. PPL Bob
                      Yes - my league finals are consuming quite a bit of my time + a vacation last week didn't help matters. I will do my very best to slip down to 4th place for ya Russty!

Comment

Originally posted by PPLBob View Post
                        Looks like I slipped on the Soap......
                        Haha. Still Chucking

Comment

Originally posted by PPLBob View Post

Yes - my league finals are consuming quite a bit of my time + a vacation last week didn't help matters. I will do my very best to slip down to 4th place for ya Russty!
                          Prove me wrong Bob.

Comment

Prove me wrong Bob.
                            Fox Tv GIF by Family Guy

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	table.PNG
Views:	46
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	2201780

Game 5 is now closed and JoeSoap stands at the top of the table. Stretching his overall lead but Jed and Kane both doing their part to shorten the gap between themselves and 1st place. PPLBob slips to 4th at RusstyT's request and mozzie1's game win has him climbing the league ladder.

Just passed half way in the competition and the win is still up for grabs and there is plenty of competition for the minor placing.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X