Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 17 - Game 2 ~ The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends - Closed

​ GAME 2.... And we play what must the the longest game title in pinball...

VPGL 17 - Game 2 ~ The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends

Nominated by VPGL legends, mozzie & mrs mozz

​image-2.thumb.jpg.5eb2717e5682d63b816d1824b59d717c.jpg

The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends was released by Data East in 199334 and is a Dot Matrix Display pinball machine.

Design by: Tim Seckel

Art by: Kevin O'Connor

Dots/Animation by: Kurt Andersen, Jack Liddon

Mechanics by: Norm Wurz

Music by: Brian Schmidt

Sound by: Brian Schmidt

Software by: Kristina Donofrio, John Carpenter, Lonnie D. Ropp

The VPX file can be downloaded here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzc...dTb0JCSVE/view

The B2S can be downloaded here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/db...ata-east-1993/

The ROM can be downloaded here:

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?a...s&showfile=850

Downloads linked are just suggestions, you can play on any VPX version or the table as long as it is the same rule set (IE Pro, LE etc.). You can let us know what version you are playing and why you play that one in the thread if you like,

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a photo or screen shot showing your score. This game finishes Sunday 14 March 2021, Midnight pm Sydney time.

This game is set to 3 ball as default and that is what we'll play for this competition.

No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game.

Game on... who will choose the right hat?

[gs]1SEljpUE1o_Kts9SfENU4Dgh2t83iDIXb-2z5tVA9JAU[/gs]​

Edited by JustAnotherRat
  • Like 3

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool game. Loved this cartoon as a kid.

I've not played a lot of desktop pc pinball - can someone advise how to keep the DMD displayed in front ? I have to alt-tab to bring it to the game screen each time.

Can kickoff multiball really quickly which is good :cool:

• Like 1

I've not played a lot of desktop pc pinball - can someone advise how to keep the DMD displayed in front ? I have to alt-tab to bring it to the game screen each time.

@PPLBob might be able to help with the desktop mode. I don't know how it works to be honest, I just alt tab and then play, you shouldn't have Force Fullscreen mode on in desktop mode.

• Like 1

We’ll how lucky are we both games are from our selection...Mrs Moz chose this game and I’m posting this score for me Mozzie1 I think it’s a great score for such a hard game ...oh I’ll do better was the answer mmm let’s see Mrs Moz 🤞🤞

mozzie1 174,715,000

F1D757BF-DFA5-409E-9798-34FDF0CD5564.jpeg.2093d1d29ad427cfd15b894b35b77fa2.jpeg

• Like 2

Well.... It seems like when it does the old hide behind the playfield thing, I bring it to the front and take the mouse and drag it to a position and then exit the game. Most of the time it will return to that position the next time you open it - some just refuse to come to the front. The other thing I do is right click the DMD and select double display size so it isn't so small. I just did it on this table and it came up the first time when I opened it with F6 to make the adjustments and then I closed it and saved it, then reopened it and the DMD was where I placed it.

• Like 2

Also don't know what I'm doing yet.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"rockybullwinkle.jpg","data-attachmentid":2195851}[/ATTACH]

Well then I strongly suggest you stop playing this table immediately - you could get hurt by the moose! �

• Like 3

2nd game. I'll stop posting now until I get a much better score, maybe!!

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2195936}[/ATTACH]

Into 4th place with your first game, up to 2nd with your second... how far will you go?

giphy.gif?cid=35e4938dsp001h4su4umi9ry553yjd5xj34qfhehoigc0iuo&rid=giphy.gif

• Like 1

Into 4th place with your first game, up to 2nd with your second... how far will you go?

giphy.gif?cid=35e4938dsp001h4su4umi9ry553yjd5xj34qfhehoigc0iuo&rid=giphy.gif

You're definitely right there JAR. Had about 20 games after that and averaged about 120M

• Like 1

Just had the best game lasted several minutes which is good for this game so hard a fast...

how quick does multiball last most times just seconds..That right ramp so hard just doesn’t go all the way around most times 😩😩

played this last game and just missed the 100 million by one shot bugger otherwise this would have been a bloody fantastic score

181,068,500 how addictive is this game...

3F8E85AC-6996-47EC-AEF6-70B54619762A.thumb.jpeg.b3deaf104849a84fa06a3bbc329b3658.jpeg

• Like 1

Just looked to see Kane is leading with 300 odd million..

this game is that difficult he’s the only one to reach a score to get a free game ..my free games are at 320 million for a replay....

just can’t stop playing it’s addictive �👌

• Like 1

Tough to get a replay on this game, this is my first one. Usually I fill all of the high score slots, not the case on this game.

Off to work today for a week today so hopefully the score holds up but usually it doesn't.

1539071782_rockyampbulwinkle.thumb.jpg.c96365b1895cc8ee293fa5a5df0948ce.jpg

• Like 2

516,843,600 Took me quite a few games - during tri-ball - shoot the left loop to light the jackpot at the right ramp. I assume supers are lit after a few regular jackpots? Shit happens so fast on here you don't have time to look at anything - you just shoot what you can! I did manage to get 2 balls cradled on the left flip to allow getting the left loop with the third ball and once the jack was lit, I dropped the left flipper and let it rip and one of the balls went right up the right ramp and got the jack - I did that twice. This table will keep ya on your toes, that's for sure!

ad65ecc2a09ab909f93c05ebab3a6100.png.13391cb94f86bb50e4798514c635b943.png

• Like 2