VPGL 16 - Game 8 ~ Attack From Mars - Closed

Collapse

VPGL Tournament 16

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs Moz and she’s happy with this score 10,660,488,030 .... Click image for larger version

Name:	DC923759-32E1-4714-B8BE-A27E35DB0955.jpeg
Views:	37
Size:	270.9 KB
ID:	2177900

Comment

Originally posted by legin View Post
      I cant seem to get the last saucer (attack mars). I can destroy mars but the attack mars seems to take a lot of shots. I had 1 multi-ball and a total anhiliation mult-ball when I was trying to destroy mars and still didn't get it. I think I put 30 or more balls into that thing. I would like to know what you score for getting it.
      I thought it was only 10 shots to take mars out, once the gate is down?

Comment

Originally posted by Capp View Post

I thought it was only 10 shots to take mars out, once the gate is down?
        Yeah I can do that. Then Mars is destroyed but the gates are still down and I assume the next thing to do is keep hitting the saucer until something else blows up

Comment

Nah once down, u get like 100 mill. Every shot. It's one of the modes to get when you go for ruler of the universe.

It doesn't reset after you get ruler either.

Comment

Originally posted by Capp View Post
            Nah once down, u get like 100 mill. Every shot. It's one of the modes to get when you go for ruler of the universe.

It doesn't reset after you get ruler either.
            OK thanks Capp. I wasted a lot of extra balls on that when I could be going for other things

Comment

F#$k it..

Tried to play this again, I've had 2 half decent games messed up by the machine pumping out 4 balls during multiball, it's then a permanent 2 ball game but if you drain get down to 1 at any time, impossible to play decent from there. I've never had it happen before and twice tonight, gods are against me..

sigpic

Comment

Game 8 comes to a close. A few people managed to rule the universe and in the end there was very little difference in the scores. PPLBob taking 2nd place and Capp finishing 3rd. Wob, RusstyT and kane all putting up scores over 20 million so great effort.

With game 8 and 9 closing together, the overall scores for the competition will be given in game 9.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Game8.PNG
Views:	24
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	2178191

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X