• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D4AFC4D0-0276-44CB-AA4A-5E0AE2B175AD.jpeg
Views:	47
Size:	303.9 KB
ID:	2170534 Great choice of game and even better suggestion to reduce the volume of the ringing_bell.wave file. Took about 25dB off it to stop it sounding like a fire alarm

Comment

Mrs Moz with a frustrating 2,580,310

Name:	B1E34EC2-72D6-4795-89A6-00A4AAC8665F.jpeg
Views:	82
Size:	232.0 KB
ID:	2170564

Comment

7 mill first ball, then fobbed the rest...

Comment

FLICK i have a lot of work to do

The Duke of Doonside

Comment

Finally put togetjer consecutive good balls

Comment

Woahweewah. Happens quick Click image for larger version

Name:	CEF05B5D-D591-4E0F-A583-8D7200E2F299.jpeg
Views:	34
Size:	294.6 KB
ID:	2170896

Comment

Man this is a frustrating table at times, bell sound turned down helps, but those outlanes can be brutal.

Last edited by Wob; 17 October 2020, 06:31 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wob View Post
                    Man this is a frustrating table at times, bell sound turned down helps, but those outlanes can be brutal.

Gidday Wob,
                    Great score it’s seems to be over in a blink of an eye. Such a quick table. My biggest issue is getting the carry over passenger to work. Have you managed to get it to work. I’ve hit it a few times when it was lit but didn’t carry through to the next ball. Also have you tweaked the POV setting and if so where did you end up. I thought the flippers were too high up on the table and the table was too narrow so I reduced the layback to 20 which made the flippers appear smaller and I brought them down the table a bit. It made the bottom half of the table more playable. Downside of this is the top rollovers are hidden.
                    Cheers mate.
                    ”Pinbot Stranded”

Comment

Originally posted by RusstyT View Post

Gidday Wob,
                      Great score it’s seems to be over in a blink of an eye. Such a quick table. My biggest issue is getting the carry over passenger to work. Have you managed to get it to work. I’ve hit it a few times when it was lit but didn’t carry through to the next ball. Also have you tweaked the POV setting and if so where did you end up. I thought the flippers were too high up on the table and the table was too narrow so I reduced the layback to 20 which made the flippers appear smaller and I brought them down the table a bit. It made the bottom half of the table more playable. Downside of this is the top rollovers are hidden.
                      Cheers mate.
                      ”Pinbot Stranded”
                      I assume that is the target up near Santa that is hidden, I can't make out what it says? Can't seem to get a clean shot on that so no I've never managed to get passengers to carry over.

No tweaks that I can remember, I do find that upper Santa area hard to see and hit.

Wob
                      sigpic

Comment

Did anyone else have trouble getting the carry passenger to work. When I hit the lit target it didn’t carry through to the next ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Wob View Post
                          I assume that is the target up near Santa that is hidden, I can't make out what it says? Can't seem to get a clean shot on that so no I've never managed to get passengers to carry over.

No tweaks that I can remember, I do find that upper Santa area hard to see and hit.

Wob
                          Cheers Wob, that’s the target. My understanding is the if you drop the pinbot or Marylin targets when they are lit, the passenger carry light flashes. If you hit it when it’s flashing the passengers that are collected are carried over to the next ball. I tried a few things to including moving the target in front of Santa’s face for an easy shot when it was flashing. I hit the target a couple of times when it was flashing and the passenger carried progression light didn’t light up. I had a look at the script but there was nothing in there that could be adjusted. Anyway I couldn’t enable that function but someone else may have a solution. All good.
                          Thanks mate
                          ”Pinbot Stranded”

Comment

Originally posted by RusstyT View Post
                            Did anyone else have trouble getting the carry passenger to work. When I hit the lit target it didn’t carry through to the next ball.
                            I don't know what it's meant to do so even if I got it to work, I wouldn't have known. I was very distracted while playing this one in any case.

Comment

One last go of this tonight and i pulled this one out. Was in the zone, managed a few big fare jackpots on top of the million point santa shots.

Comment

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	33
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	2171498

This game demanded a lot of ramp shots and then hitting the million, with the only thing stopping you wanting to do that the "over volumed" bell that would wake anyone in a 3 block radius. A few tweaks to the sound or removal of it completely and the game went on. Picking up passengers such as Santa and Pinbot along the way.

Congratulations to Jed for winning on a game that he nominated with a last ditch effort to improve his score. Well done Wob in 2nd place and Capp in 3rd. PPLBob not too far behind in 4th.

The leaderboard for complete games shows a close battle with kane and Wob tied for first, Capp in 3rd and PPLBob keeping them all honest.

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	19
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	2171499

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X