Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 16 - Game 1 ~ PlayMates - Closed

GAME 1.... And we're playing some sort of giant dominoes...

VPGL 16 - Game 1 ~ PlayMates

Nominated by VPGL legend, kane

2123077064_image-3(Small).jpg.59f2e396ba5d05ababb27247af1aaecf.jpg

PlayMates was released by Gottlieb in 1968 and it is a 1 player Electro Mechanical pinball machine.

Design by: Ed Krynski

Art by: Art Stenholm

Notes: The replay version of this game is Gottlieb's 1968 'Domino'.

The VPX file can be downloaded here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/pl...gottlieb-1968/

The B2S can be downloaded here:

Backglass can be found with the table download

The ROM can be downloaded here:

No ROM is required for this game

Downloads linked are just suggestions, you can play on any VPX version or the table as long as it is the same rule set (IE Pro, LE etc.). You can let us know what version you are playing and why you play that one in the thread if you like,

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a photo or screen shot showing your score. This game finishes Sunday 11 October 2020, Midnight Sydney time.

5 ball is default for this game so that is what we are playing.

No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game.

Game on... who will put the pieces together in Game 1?

[gs]1DIirbQqSX26FpPNhJP92uppnNTzf0QqEOnjFfWN5jZY[/gs]

Edited by JustAnotherRat

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else having issues logging into vpinball? Have tried with existing login and tried creating a new account/password. Either get an error or just hangs and doesnt login. Will try later.

I downloaded it earlier but can't get to my computer now. If needed, later, I'll temporarily put the files somewhere until VPinball is available again.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\taaaIC3.png Views:\t13 Size:\t34.2 KB ID:\t2166400","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2166400","data-size":"full","title":"aaaIC3.png"}[/ATTACH]

Wait.. are we playing 3 ball or 5 ball? In my game it was giving me 5... 919490085_ScreenShot2020-09-26at9_11_43AM.thumb.png.6ea4998b7e9c32bdea86d4e2be37a9c6.png

I’m unsure of the scores submission rules of the VPL. Do you get to submit one score per game or is it progressive if you achieve a higher score before the closing date. Also are there any rules for how many games you can play before submitting. Obviously there is high pressure with the bragging rights and fine coffee drinking vessel and I’m rather cautious of over stepping vpl etiquette. 🤔oh thanks for the Red and Ted game selection Mr & Mrs Mozzie. Lots happening in that game. It’s a ripper. Playmatic is tricky. Like a Sonic journey back in time playing that fellah and I guess that’s the point of playing an EM game. It’s cool. Cheers.
  • Like 2

I’m unsure of the scores submission rules of the VPL. Do you get to submit one score per game or is it progressive if you achieve a higher score before the closing date. Also are there any rules for how many games you can play before submitting. Obviously there is high pressure with the bragging rights and fine coffee drinking vessel and I’m rather cautious of over stepping vpl etiquette. 🤔oh thanks for the Red and Ted game selection Mr & Mrs Mozzie. Lots happening in that game. It’s a ripper. Playmatic is tricky. Like a Sonic journey back in time playing that fellah and I guess that’s the point of playing an EM game. It’s cool. Cheers.

Welcome to the league :cool:

you can submit as many scores as you like. Usually, people post scores as they improve their score. There is no limit to number of scores you post or how many games you play.

• Like 3

What Jed said....

I encourage multiple entries as it makes us look popular.

Post as many scores as you like and each time you improve if you like. Share tips and tricks for any of the games you have or ask if others have any to offer if you are in need.

We are up for a good bit of banter throughout the competition as well. We aim for a fun, friendly and jovial environment.

• Like 4