VPGL Tournament 15

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mozzie1 View Post
    Tough.tough game can’t seem to get a third of that score..
    I'm pretty sure that most people will have played quite a number of games to get the scores they have posted. Don't be shy to post what you get. When I first started competing in these comps I was terrible.

Comment

The Duke of Doonside

Comment

The 2 things I did in this game was work on getting the spinner value raised (I don't really remember how high it was) and rip the spinner at every opportunity. The other thing is the center ramp - when in single ball play I would knock the target down, hit the ramp, let it dead bounce to the right flipper (left flipper to the drop target is almost certain death), rinse & repeat. When done right the center post stays up the majority of the time protecting you from center drains. If I happen to get into multi-ball I just keep one ball trapped on the left flipper and keep hitting the center ramp over and over for the random value. If I would happen to lose the right outlane gate I would go for the drop targets next to the spinner to reopen it which also increases the spinner value at the same time. It's much easier to hit those drops from the right flipper - you almost have to miss the spinner on purpose to get them knocked down.

The spinners at PAPA at juiced pretty good and you get a boatload of spins on one shot - not sure what they do to the spinners but almost every game that has one will have great spinner rips. When I got my ass kicked, I was trying to get into multi-ball and the other guy just kept ripping the spinner over and over. By the time I realized what he was doing, we were on ball 3 and I couldn't hit the shot to save my life. After league was over I went back to the game and had something like 4m just ripping the spinner which would have won the game.

Comment

This is the best I can do so far...
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys myself and my misses are going to join next comp..
            the misses name is Elise she loves pinball and is excited about joining..
            Mrs Moz will be her username and hers her best score
            Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	spaceshuttle02.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	2157968

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	43
Size:	496.1 KB
ID:	2158239

Comment

Yep it’s a difficult game..

Comment

Originally posted by mozzie1 View Post
                    Yep it’s a difficult game..
                    There have been some great scores posted.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Game 9.PNG Views:	19 Size:	15.9 KB ID:	2158315
                      Game 9, the final game of this competition comes to an end. IT was a game that plays very tough and it was a newcomer that came out on top. Congratulations to PPLBob on the win. Wob had to fight this one and return a few times to put up a great score to take 2nd place and Capp continued his run of form and good scores taking 3rd. So many close scores right through the field on this game. It was great to see even more new players with Starcommand79, Mrs Moz and mozzie1 putting up scores for the first time.

Last edited by JustAnotherRat; 24 August 2020, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Thanks for welcoming us to the tournament..we are wrapped we were added to the tournament....
                        when do your next 2 tables Begin....
                        still no luck with GOTG setup I’ll have to find a gamer up here who can show me how to set these newer games...

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X