Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 15 - Game 8 ~ Elvis - FINISHED

GAME 8.... And we are nothin' but a hound dog...

VPGL 15 - Game 8 ~ Elvis

Nominated by legin

elvis.jpg.5bc2031ce5063ab0712b00ffc7cf589c.jpg

Elvis was released by Stern in 2004 and is a Dot Matrix Display pinball machine.

Design by: Steve Ritchie

Art by: Jerry Vanderstelt

Dots/Animation by: Mark Galvez

Music by: Elvis Presley, Chris Granner

Sound by: Chris Granner

Software by: Keith P. Johnson, Lonnie D. Ropp, Dwight Sullivan

The VPX file can be downloaded here (including PupPack):

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?a...showfile=12983

The B2S can be downloaded here:

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?ap...showfile=12998

The ROM can be downloaded here:

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?ap...showfile=12998

Downloads linked are just suggestions, you can play on any VPX version or the table as long as it is the same rule set (IE Pro, LE etc.). You can let us know what version you are playing and why you play that one in the thread if you like,

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a photo or screen shot showing your score. This game finishes Sunday 23 August 2020, Midnight pm Sydney time.

This game is set to 3 ball as default and that is what we'll play for this competition.

No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game.

Game on... who will be dancin' to the jailhouse rock?

[GS]10iFOANL_G977D2NQVpPqucC2Q4feM2JMFd6h4TMloa4[/GS]

First coin drop on this one. Not sure I'll come back. Fun game but it took ages.

Made it to Gracelands twice and well on my way to a third time. Not sure how far through Gracelands I got, I never had time to look up to see if the DMD tells me. 16f254508868f6491b75f75ec8b98af5.jpg

• Like 2

First coin drop on this one. Not sure I'll come back. Fun game but it took ages.

Made it to Gracelands twice and well on my way to a third time. Not sure how far through Gracelands I got, I never had time to look up to see if the DMD tells me.

Wow, great score! I won't be getting anywhere near that.

My best so far on this is far too embarrassing to post.:redface

• Like 1

159,703,830 we can add this to the list of tables i've ignored that this group has got me to try haha

Hey mate, looks like you ripped yourself off to the tune of 36 million! You might want to re-post that, or maybe JAR can just fix it up on the scoreboard.

• Like 1

Wow, great score! I won't be getting anywhere near that.

My best so far on this is far too embarrassing to post.:redface

It happens to be the current game on a Facebook group as well so I thought I'd fire it up and have a crack. That score is way better than my next best score. I started the game with the hope of hitting a billion which I think was about double what I scored previously and it was Kane's post about getting near finishing it that made me focus on the modes. I'd never made it to Gracelands before. Ball one and I was looking my score of over 600 million (which already beat the best I'd score on this game before) and the points seemed to happen really quickly. The rest seemed like hard work. I don't know how many extra balls I got, but it was a few.

I don't know if I can beat it, it actually didn't feel that hard to achieve but that's how it goes when you have a good game I guess.

Just joined today! Not totally sure of exactly what to do as far as posting scores or joining in the league but here's my score on Elvis so far.

Welcome. Great to have a newcomer. You've got the posting of scores part down perfectly, what you've done is as simple as it is.

We are nearing the end of this particular competition, Visual Pinball Gaming League 15 with just this, Space Shuttle and Aladdin's Castle still playing. Aladdin's Castle finishes this Sunday Australian time so that's likely to be Saturday for you I'm guessing. Elvis and Space Shuttle finish next weekend. Feel free to play as many games of those as you like and it's fine to drop in and play just your favourites when they pop up if that's your desire but we'd love to see you post for all.

At the completion of VPGL 15, there will be a short break before VPGL 16 starts which at this point is planned to start on the 25th September with nominations open for about a week before that.

I hope you enjoy playing and participate in the banter.

• Like 1