Collapse

VPGL Tournament 15

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My game plan is rip the spinner and hope to hit a lit lane, rinse repeat. Bonus seems to Max out on it's own. I played a heap of games to get this good one, I wasn't nudging as I have a sore back so that wasn't helping.

I just can't seem to time the left loop spinner combo that Crakkers talks about, so I just hit the loop when it ends up on those flippers. I also struggle with getting all 4 lanes for the EB, prior to this game I had only managed 1 per game (I got 3 in this one), my next highest score is about 130k, so definitely a lucky game.

Worked out the scores are stored in VPReg.stg in Visual Pinball\User, this file can be opened with 7Zip and the files viewed as text files, if you're so inclined.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skids View Post

Good to see I’m not the only one who has lost the ball between the double flippers
      I usually HATE double flippers, always loose the ball through them, but for some reason I don't seem to fall for it much on this one, over a heap of games I have only lost a 2 or 3 balls through the gap.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wob View Post
        My game plan is rip the spinner and hope to hit a lit lane, rinse repeat. Bonus seems to Max out on it's own. I played a heap of games to get this good one, I wasn't nudging as I have a sore back so that wasn't helping.

I just can't seem to time the left loop spinner combo that Crakkers talks about, so I just hit the loop when it ends up on those flippers. I also struggle with getting all 4 lanes for the EB, prior to this game I had only managed 1 per game (I got 3 in this one), my next highest score is about 130k, so definitely a lucky game.

Worked out the scores are stored in VPReg.stg in Visual Pinball\User, this file can be opened with 7Zip and the files viewed as text files, if you're so inclined.

Damn, I was hoping I'd done enough on this one - clearly not!
        Nice score Wob, can't see myself revisiting this to chase that down.........though that spinner is pretty satisfying.....mmmm???

Comment

I wouldn't say i've come to like this game, probably more that I hate it a little bit less.

135,530 which is just enough to maybe make JAR play another game

the combination of the yawning right outlane and twin right flipper

Comment

Originally posted by Jed View Post
            I wouldn't say i've come to like this game, probably more that I hate it a little bit less.

135,530 which is just enough to maybe make JAR play another game

the combination of the yawning right outlane and twin right flipper
            I probably should try to have another go. Not sure if I'll have time or not though.

Comment

Just can't seem to break the 100k barrier.

Comment

51,480 this table just will not cooperate.
                Attached Files

Comment

Update

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200812_114109.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	310.5 KB
ID:	2156686

Comment

Name:	Aladdins Castle 15Ago20.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	213.8 KB
ID:	2156723

Comment

Name:	Game 7.PNG
Views:	7
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	2158313

We close Game 7 leaving just two games to go and Wob takes another game victory. Crakkers finds himself on the second step of the podium again and Kane takes the last podium position. 3 great players who are all getting familiar with the podium positions. Very close scores were posted in this game as the competition gets closer to closing with just one week left and two games will on the go.

Click image for larger version  Name:	scoreboard.PNG Views:	26 Size:	95.5 KB ID:	2156930

The scoreboard heading into the final week sees Wob just 11 points in front of Kane for 1st place and Crakkers really putting the pressure on 3rd place with only two points required to get on the podium.

It's great to see so many competitors and for the competition, and for it to be this tight with just two more games to close and only one week to go.
                      Last edited by JustAnotherRat; 24 August 2020, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X