Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 15 - Game 7 ~ Aladdin's Castle - FINISHED

GAME 4.... And it's time to... not sure lay around on rugs in a castle???

VPGL 15 - Game 7 ~ Aladdin's Castle

Nominated by skids

654318876_image-15(Small).jpg.1e2c9965844b0bd42d3e1da1db9266a1.jpg

Aladdin's Castle was released by Bally in 1976 and it is a 1 to 2 player Electro Mechanical pinball machine.

Design by: Greg Kmiec

Art by: Christian Marche

Notes: Reportedly, all backglasses in the production run were the Over The Top version.

The VPX file can be downloaded here:

https://vpdb.io/games/aladdins-castle

The B2S can be downloaded here:

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?a...showfile=11237

The ROM can be downloaded here:

No ROM is required for this game

Downloads linked are just suggestions, you can play on any VPX version or the table as long as it is the same rule set (IE Pro, LE etc.). You can let us know what version you are playing and why you play that one in the thread if you like,

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a photo or screen shot showing your score. This game finishes Sunday 16 August 2020, Midnight Sydney time.

This game is set to 3 ball as default and that is what well play for this competition.

No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game.

Game on... who will be the most magical in Game 7?

[gs]1-hkBzza25Y7dZroSYqZXOPr95cXqyohOoQuvS0FyklI[/gs]

Edited by JustAnotherRat

128,360.....not sure how we're going to do this, scoring wise. I had a few games on my laptop first and that shows the total score in the high score list, so no problem there, but playing on the cabinet there is no indication that it's been rolled over. Any suggestions? I think some people will be able to roll this multiple times.

a0fba59511a8367a54afc41c3a34e5f8.thumb.jpg.a14f9d232d4094aa0578e3069ea2b389.jpg

128,360.....not sure how we're going to do this, scoring wise. I had a few games on my laptop first and that shows the total score in the high score list, so no problem there, but playing on the cabinet there is no indication that it's been rolled over. Any suggestions? I think some people will be able to roll this multiple times.

Hmm interesting.... I wonder if there is a way to pull the scores out of the hi score list. If so, maybe supply that as well as a photo of the score? :unsure

168,090.....well here's a bit of a half-arsed way around the issue. After getting another high score I jumped out of the table, then un-ticked "use always FS backdrop settings", then loaded the game again and it comes up in landscape showing the highscores, though the digits are a bit chopped. Hopefully someone can come up with something better than this.......Wob, you might have to break out those post-it note skills again.;)

c91b256d6a1863f6fa353bf4c6055022.thumb.jpg.49a027b648192c1f2c1ca08173f208ef.jpg

• Like 1

168,530........how many "Least Improved" contenders have I scored lately - not enough apparently! I'll be playing out the rest of this tournament only on the laptop because I'm going to be away from my cabinet for a while. It sure won't be the same - nudging by pushing a button is just all wrong!

1254733558_Screenshot(10).png.f7f34bb42ab72781048b391d990f48f4.png

• Like 1

I took a quick look at the table script, no easy way to turn this into a sticky note, so above my skill set. The scores are stored in the table, not in an external text file. I might take another look at it if I get bored, but I think the honour system usually works around here.
  • Like 1

I rolled it finally!! And I did it on my laptop playing desktop mode sitting in my donga at work. Its one of the few games that actually run ok in VPX. VP9 was okay for most games.

I have a huge respect for guys playing in this mode. I think its harder, especially nudging.

589700073_AladdinsCastle.thumb.jpg.32553e6df529e6f90016552f8ad07514.jpg

• Like 2